Never trust a guy with a crooked smile

Violet had snuck out of the compound when she had the chance. Being trapped in there with all of the Mikaelson's was hell and that was something she wouldn't wish on anyone. They constantly didn't have their own privacy despite the compound being large. She couldn't understand how they put up with one another for 1000 years as the bickering was constant. Violet had lived with the Mikaelson's for a good number of years until her leaving in 1900 but she forgot what it was all about. She had headed down to Saint James and was glad to see that Kol wasn't locked in there anymore. Violet had just wanted silence to think without hearing other voices.

Pulling out a stool she sat down and slipped off the black leather jacket she wore. Despite the raining weather outside, she dressed in tight jeans and a tank top; it was way too warm in the compound. Pulling out a notebook to write in, she reached for a bottle from off the rack and proceeded to pour herself a drink. She had been writing a lot lately as her emotions were all over the place. She wanted to just leave to Atlanta but she couldn't just abandon everything there. As she began to write a few words, she heard a noise from the other side of the room and spun around. Seeing nothing there, she wouldn't let her guard down so soon.

Watching carefully, she waited for something, anything to move. She may have been living with the Mikaelson's but she didn't go crazy so soon. As a shadow blurred behind her, she spun back around as fast as ever. Grabbing the journal and her jacket, she waited for a calculate move to zip out of there. It was obvious on whom it was but she wasn't sure how she was going to get out in time. As Violet turned around to get out, a hand gripped her neck and slammed her back into the bar.

"Leaving so soon? I thought we could catch up sweetheart"

Lucien had his certain smile on his face as the items fell out of her hands. Back had been digging into the wood as she tried to breath. She placed her hand on his wrist but felt his grip glued to her. Being grabbed by a Mikaelson was intense enough but being grabbed by him was ten times worse. She tried to say something but his grip was so tight.

"I'm sorry, what was that?"

"Lucien dear, I didn't know killing her was part of the plot" Aurora had just stepped through the door looking at the two vampires. He smiled at her and dropped Violet like she was nothing. She felt to the ground hands first coughing heavily. She snapped her head up at him and didn't pay any attention to her. He glanced between both of them before bending down.

"No hard feelings right? I just didn't want you to do anything stupid like attack as if you could. I know you heard about Finn Mikaelson and what a nasty bite I carry" Lucien grabbed onto Violet's right arm and brought her to her feet. She removed her hand from her neck and stared at Lucien.

"You're coming for me, why?" She questioned as Aurora appeared right behind him. She didn't understand the dynamic as she hardly knew Aurora or Lucien anymore for that matter.

"Now do I look like the type of villain who is going to reveal my evil plot?" He found it funny that he would just tell her what he was up to. "It's simple; I want to eliminate all of the Mikaelson siblings. Why do you think I pushed you into breaking the sire line to Klaus? I knew you would to protect your boyfriend and yourself so why not push it to the next level?"

"So why am I involved? Vincent told me you were looking for me"

"No one is looking for you we only want to send everyone a message" Aurora's eyes seemed to light up at that sentence. "I already turned your precious human so Nik can be more distraught. I killed another few allies of your with Lucien's help of course and now it's just all of you"

"You both are close to him correct? So why not destroy everything around Klaus until he has nothing left. I'll be able to put him out his misery because I want him to suffer first. We pick off all of you which you know will be easy, Aurora here will take the other serum I created and ta da, revenge is sweet, isn't it?"