Chapter 47 : What did you do !

This is pretty graphic, and it brings up some heavy topics. If you are triggered by the mention of : suicide / blood , I do not recommend reading this

When Iness, Henry and Denis left, Viktor and Amalia sat With the Trumps, they were laughing at Barron, who didn't really accept the fact that he lost the game

Barron pouted : " THIS isn't fair ! I won ! "

Eric : " Oh come on monster, you lost get over it "

Ivanka laughed at her little brother childishness, but she felt sorry for him : " Why don't you guys play again, I'm sure Barron will beat you this time "

Barron : " Yeah, come on Eric let's play again "

Eric : " I'm sure I'll win again ! "

Junior teased him : " Oh come on Eric, why are you so mean to him ! "

Barron : " don't worry DJ I'll win this time ! And you'll see what a big looser he is ! "

Lara : " but it's passed midnight Barron ! You have classes tomorrow, where is Melania ? She never let him stay awake until this hour ? "

Kimberly : " Yeah, body where is your mom ? "

Barron ignored them, why are they talking about his mother too ? He wished people stopped mentioning her to him, He's so mad at her, the fact that she choosed an other guy hurt him, how can she be so selfish and irresponsible ? My dad is so fan of her ! I need her !

I can't believe you mom ! How did you do that to us ! He thought

Donald : Come on Barron, it's getting really late, and you have to wake up at 7 am !

Barron groaned : " Why dad ! You are all awake ! And You have to wake up early too ! "

Tiffany : " Come on body, I'm heading to bed too " she was about to grab his hand, but Barron slapped her hand lightly

Kimberly laughed : " You're definitely mommy's boy, you've got her iconic hands slap ! "

" Oh tell me about it... She's killing me softly with that " Said Donald making everyone laughing

Barron rolled his eyes, his father is okay with his mom cheating on him, he decided to go to his room not wanting to hear anything about his mother

" Come on Tiffany, Good night guys " he mumbled before leaving with Tiffany

Donald : " Now that little Barron left, we can have our share of drinks ! "

Kimberly : " Oh that's great, if I knew that you were waiting for him to go, i would have kicked his little ass to bed sooner "

Amalia laughed : " Oh trust me, he's so stubborn, just like his mother "

Donald : " Why did she go to bed so early ? "

Amalia glared at Viktor, who shrugged his shoulder, " What ? Is it my fault that she can't stay in a party like an adult too ? "

Amalia : " You really hurt her with your harsh words Viktor... "

Viktor : " I don't care about her anymore, she stopped being my daughter when she... You know ! "

Donald : " Hey... by the way We are not sure about it..."

Viktor : " Can we stop talking about her ! "

Amalia : " You know what ? Whether she had an affair or not, she's still my daughter, and I won't let her down like you Viktor ! " She said standing up

Viktor : " Where are you going ? "

Amalia : " I'm going to see her "

Donald : " She must be asleep, why don't you have some drinks with us ? "

Kimberly : " Yeah Mrs Knavs, I really want to drink with a slavic woman... Let's see who's gonna be drunk first ! "

Amalia laughed at Kimberly words, " Okay Kimberly, let's do this ! "

she was going to sit back again, when she felt something like a stab in her heart, she winced,

Junior smirked : " is everything okay Amalia ? Or are you scared of my girlfriend beating you ? "

Amalia didn't know what's happening with her, she decided to go on a walk and make sure that Melania was okay, cuz she couldn't help the feeling of needing to see her daughter right now

Amalia : " I'll be back in 5 minutes ! Can you wait for me ? "

Kimberly : " Of course, take your time "

-----------------------

The first thing Amalia noticed as she opened the door of the residence, was the coppery scent of blood.

It hung thick in the air like early morning fog, coating her nostrils and slipping uncomfortably down her throat.

Her heart started to beat harder in her chest as cold dread enveloped her.

" Mel ? " She called warily, knowing full well that her daughter was alone there, and those stupid security aides at the door are never vigilant enough

She was answered only with silence.

" Melania ? "

Amalia felt a lump rise in her throat.

" Melania, where are you? Are you asleep already ? "

She walked in the corridor, gagging slightly at the powerful stench of blood that only grew stronger as she sped towards the room her daughter shared with her husband...

She paused when she reached the door, one shaking hand gripping the knob as she said a silent prayer,

" Melania ? " She called one last time, with the fleeting hope that her daughter would answer. Of course, she didn't.

She turned the knob. Feeling the familiar brass beneath her fingers and the click as it turned.

Slowly, Amalia opened the door. For a moment she was flooded with relief.

The room was empty, Melania must have gone out, maybe she needed some air and decided to go out in the garden ? Or maybe she went to make sure that Barron is in bed ?

A sight of relief escaped her lips, she must have imagined the blood in the air... The feeling of relief only lasted a moment... Her eyes focused on something she hadn't seen at first glance.

In the corner of the room, the mirror of Melania's vanity had shattered. Glass shards lay twinkling on the table top, littered amongst her bottles of creams, make-up and expensive perfumes.

The mother's stomach turned. She knew how much Melania treasured that vanity, and how much she loved her perfumes

She hardly realized that she had moved towards the vanity until she felt glass crunching beneath her shoes.

She looked down at the shimmering fragments, catching broken glimpses of her own reflection

Her reflection, dotted with shining drops of crimson. Her gaze moved further, and she saw more and more droplets collecting on the hardwood floor.

They were almost beautiful, she thought in a haze, admiring the contrast between the ruby drops and the rich brown of the hardwood floor. She was so enthralled, that she barely noticed the limp white hand poking out from behind the vanity...

" Melania ? " She whispered, once she caught sight of the familiar fingers, her baby's fingers stark against a pool of blood...

" MELANIA ! "

Amalia snapped out of her stupor, rushing forward feeling her heart drop into the pit of her stomach as her daughter came into view...

The first lady lay spread out in the floor, her already pale skin nearly translucent...

" Oh Melania ! Baby ! What did you do! Oh my god ! NO !!!! "