Chapter 39 : She won't let me down

25th May,

Donald woke up, with a horrible headache, he instantly regretted all the glasses he drunk...

He looked at the watch, great it's fucking 10 am ! i never woke up so late ! He looked at Melania's side but it was empty... why didn't she wake me up ! Then he remembered what happened in the previous night...

Oh my god ! What have I done ! She's gonna kill me... I literally screwed everything up... But she should have thought about this... I keep wondering is she was thinking at all in that Cursed night... Okey Donald you need to move your sorry ass of the bed ! And find an aspirin for this Fucking headache !

He walked to the living room, looking for an aspirin that Melania had left on the table before diner...

And to his surprise, his dear wife was still asleep in the COUCH... Is she trying to kill him with anger ? How dare she leave Their marital bed ?

He decided to take the aspirin first before waking Melania, because he was afraid of ripping her head off

He sat on the table facing her, she looked breathtaking without any makeup on, her hair messy, and her white nightgown... He smiles proudly : I'm such a lucky man, I'm the only one seeing this side of her... He thought

But his smile quickly faded as he remembered that she cheated on him, and that bastard probably saw her like this too... And he saw more of her- 

Okay it's enough, you have to go to work before 11 am ! He thought.

He cleared his throat, then tried to wake his wife : " Bab-... Melania ! Melania come on,wake up "

He couldn't stop his hand from touching her soft golden curls, but he immediately let go of them, as soon as she opened her eyes

" What do you want..." She mumbled

Donald : " Why the fuck did you sleep here ! "

" It's none of your business, Mr President " she said coldly

" THE HELL IT IS ! YOU'RE MY WIFE ! REMEMBER ? "

Melania sat up on the couch : " Yeah, and I remember that you literally humiliated me in front of my mother and my stepchildren ! You fool !  " she snirred

Donald smiled : " Well maybe you'll be happy to share with them your boyfriend's identity ? I need to take my revenge from him...I keep thinking about all the things I can do to-"

Melania felt nauseous, she couldn't believe that he was talking like that  : " STOP ! I'm sorry to tell you this... But no ! You won't find him... And you won't hurt him... You're not a bad person Donald... "

Donald shook his head, he won't stop until he finds that bastard's name, but now he has a lot of work waiting for him, and he's already late, he started walking to the door, then he stopped, without turning to face his wife

" Melania ? "

" Yes ? " She asked.

" Don't you ever do that again... Never... Never leave our bed..." He said firmly before leaving to the office.

She close her eyes desperately, she was tired of everything, She wished she never gone to Africa... Nothing of this would have happened... She crossed her arms around her middle wonderful what did really happen that night ?

How did she let Peter in her bed ? She touche her lips instinctively... Did she kiss him back ? Maybe they didn't have sex ? Why in hell would she forget it ? She didn't have alcohol that night... besides she has always been reserved even before marrying Donald...