Chapter 37 : I'm not done with you.

He looked at her, she was sitting on the floor, holding her legs, her baby blue dress completely torn, her hair was a mess, and her face red from all the crying... She wasn't supposed to be like that... He wasn't supposed to hurt her...

But she bring it to her... She did the unforgivable... She broke his heart... And no one broke Donald's heart before...

Donald shouted at her : " I'm loosing my patience with you dearest... Tell me that son of bitch's name... NOW !"

Melania looked at him hesitantly : " Don... I know you're hurt my love... I know that your biggest fear came true... But I swear to you with my son's life that It didn't mean anything to me ! I I love you... Only you remember ? "

He hit the table in front of him furiously : " OH DON'T YOU DARE FUCKING SAY THAT ! YOU DON'T SPEAK ABOUT LOVE MELANIA ! "

Melania flinched and turned her gaze to a picture frame facing her on the wall, it was taking on their wedding night... They were so happy, and in love... She wondered if he will ever forgive her... She forgave him for all his affairs, for all the pain he made her going through, right ? Can he do the same ? Can he just learn how to live with it and forgive her ?

She was back to reality when he shouted : " MELANIA JUST GIVE ME HIS FUCKING NAME ! I'LL MAKE HIM PAY FOR THIS, AND YOU WILL BE THERE WATCHING WITH YOUR OWN EYES AS I'LL TAKE THE LIFE OUT OF HIM. "

Melania shook her head desperately : " No... I can't do that... I'm sorry Don, I'm not giving you his name I don't want you to get your hands dirty with his blood... He's not worth it... "

He lunged at her, wrapping his hands around her face : " ARE YOU FUCKING PROTECTING HIM ! YOU'RE SCARED FOR HIS FUCKING MISERABLE LIFE ! "

Melania shaking : " No no this isn't true baby... I I don't care about him... I just don't want you to turn into a criminal Don, just try to calm down... Maybe I should give you some time... I'll understand if you want to divorce- "

Donald : " Let me tell you something, you're mine! You belong to me! We have a son together! Try to leave me and I'll make sure you'll never see Barron again! Don't fuck with me again, bitch!" he screamed in her face.

Melania : " No no I I don't want to leave you... Just calm down please ... Don't hurt me..." she pleaded softly.

"Don't hurt you? DON'T HURT YOU?! How do you think I feel when you cheated on me ? How do you think I feel when someone else fucked you ? You love him, don't you!" he roared.

"No! I don't love him... I love you... Only you baby " were the last words she said before his fist connected with her right eye.

Then he wrapped his hands around her neck and began choking the life out of her.

She started screaming again when he started banging her head against the harden floor... Then, he stood up and began kicking her everywhere. She tried to block his blows, but he was too fast for her. Before long, she was losing consciousness.

He picked her up again and threw her in the living room, smiling evilly as he watched her crash against the dining room table.

She groaned in pain as she slid down on the floor. Cradling her throbbing head in her hands, she felt cold tears streaming down her face.

She couldn't believe she allowed herself to endure so much physical pain from him... he was violent sometimes in the past but not like this... He was supposed to love her, not hurt her, didn't he promise her to make her happy ? Didn't he promise her to change into a better man ? Wasn't he kissing her lovingly on the previous night ?

And, to make matters worse, he was doing it right when her mother and his oldest son were banging on the door !

Donald : " I'm going out for a while Mel... I expect you to give mi that bastard's name when I get back ! "