Chapter 87 : I'll give him an other chance

In the mix of all the music and alcohol Melania drunkenly made her way to the corridor where the back rooms were with all intention but almost stumbled into the wall out of shock when she saw Donald there too.

Neither one of them could bring themselves to speak. So instead, their eyes did all the talking. The emotion that came from just their stares said everything that needed to be said.

Donald had a mixture of sadness and anger and Melania was completely radiating heart break.
The tension was making her lose control over her breathing, her pace quickened with her chest rising and falling faster and deeper.

She took a step towards the door opposite her and reached out for the door handle, Donald grabbed her wrist

"Don't do this Melania" he pleaded.

She flung her arm in an attempt to get her off him but his grip was far too firm, she should have known better.

"No! You do not get to tell me what to do, Donald !" Her tone far too stubborn.

He sighed and let her go, but the sweet smell of her special perfume forced him to take a step closer to her

Oh dear God, why did she have to look so beautiful?
Donald assumed that the asshole was waiting for her behind that door as he saw him head in this direction just minutes ago.

"I'm sorry" was all he could bring himself to say to her. If she wasn't so heightened by emotions now she would have understood that that didn't mean about asking her not to go in there, it was about what had happened less than two weeks ago.

Her nostrils flared at him but she was beginning to become angry with herself, because some tiny part of her deep down wanted to be sad.

She knew that he didn't want her to do this because it would hurt his ego, it would destroy his heart, it would kill him.

" Donald I've heard that Blond woman, saying that you've asked her to spend the night with you... how dare you ? I can't believe you are gonna fuck-" she stopped talking and wiped her fallen tears

" You know what ? I'm gonna let Him fuck me too...You, Donald Trump... You broke me first" she quietly said and walked through the door, leaving him in the corridor alone.

His heart was ashen, he couldn't believe that she was gonna let that asshole touch her, he wanted to burn the whole town, no he wanted to destroy everything...

He dialed Tony's number
" Where is she "

" She just made it to her room sir "

" With whom ? " Donald could feel his heart beating so fast
Please tell me she's alone please !

" Mrs Trump is alone sir, if you are talking about that man, well she ummm " he hesitated

" She what Tony ? "

" I don't like the way he looks at her... she managed to kick him away, but he looks like he's the type of men who would die to get what they want... I I'm sorry sir, I just wanted to tell you this "

Oh no that fool won't touch her... trust me !  Donald thought

" Alright thank you Tony " he said

He walked to the bar, he spent the next two hours drinking, until he forgot his own name, than he spotted the hot blond waiting for him,

" Come with me " he said

She smiled happily, unable to believe that the Donald chose her, to fulfill his dirty needs,

He wanted to rip that stupid smile if hers, but no... he just wanted to forget his fucked up life