Chapter 95 : Let's go home Honey

Tony was getting ready for the operation, he was so stressed he knew that, one only little mistake would risk Melania's life,

" I can't believe they got me a wig," Tony groaned as he looked in the mirror.

"Hey, man, you're in disguise. Do you want Manuel to spot you right away? Besides, think about Melania," Samuel snickered.

"I know, but I'm perfectly happy with my receding hairline. Why the hell would you get me a blond wig? I'll look a bad jazz musician,"Tony  groaned as he put the wig on his head.

"Hey, just so you know,you look so hot baby " Tiffany replied wrapping her arms around her fiancé's waist

" Hey beautiful, how are you ? " he asked smiling
" I'm so scared... i don't want you to go there Babe " Tiffany admitted worriedly

" Don't worry Tiff I'll be okay, I have to get Melania back..." Tony said before planting a kiss on her forehead

" Yeah but I'm so worried about you two... please baby stay safe and bring her back safely" she said tearfully

" I promise babe, now stop being dramatic and look at this stupid wig "

" Well now you have my father's hair " Tiffany couldn't help but laugh as she noticed it

"Okay, so looking like this will be worth it because soon, Your stepmom will be in you dad's arms again... Melania means so much to me, she's a good person, I can't wait to get her back safe," Tony replied, sighing deeply.

"Okay Romeo, and just so you know, every single cop will be there to back you up.They got a lot of FBI agents to help us out. For some reason, Mr Trump doesn't trust anyone, that's why he insisted that you get her, and keep her with you all the time, Are you ready to go?" Samuel asked, gathering his things.

Tony sighed and nodded his head. He just wants to get this over with because he couldn't wait another minute of having Melania back again. The last 24 hours has taken a huge toll on everyone, seeing her parents and siblings so scared, Donald destroyed, and a lost Barron asking about his mother, while all the family members kept hiding the truth from him...

Tony couldn't wait to kick Manuel's ass for taking that woman. Furthermore, the police were able to lift fingerprints off of the grenade that was thrown at Them and the team back at the airport.

It turned out that the fingerprints belonged to a contract killer of his wife and sister, but he got out after only serving eight years. He has kept a low profile until the attack at the airport.

Tony checked himself in the mirror one more time. He had to admit that he looked good. Wearing a black tux, a black bow tie, his signature glasses and the blond wig, there's no way in hell that he'd be recognized.

Sighing deeply, he gathered his composure and started leaving his room, with Tiffany trailing close behind.

He was met with a deadly worried Donald, he gave the older man a little smile
" Your daughter said I have your hair "

Donald smiled sadly
" You'll have the world if you bring her back to me... please Get her back home "

" I will... "
They both had no idea of the surprises that lay awaits them at the party.
————————————-
En Route to the Party
Queens, New York
March, 10th 2021

Melania was sitting in the limo; heading towards the drug party with Manuel sitting right next to her.

He was wearing a white tux with a black bow and cummerbund and his salt and pepper was slicked back neatly as he checked his cell phone to see if his shipment came in yet.
She was wearing a strapless black sequined gown with the slit up the front and black high heeled shoes. Her wavy hair and the only jewelry she was wearing were a pair of diamond earrings and a tennis bracelet, and thankfully her engagement rings.