Chapter 94 : His return

" Bitch ! Did you hear me ? I'll get your son, and Trust me I won't be nice to him at all " he growled at her face

Reluctantly, she pried her legs apart, for which he got in between them with no problem.

Her heart was aching, she didn't want any other man in that way,
I'm sorry Donald, I'm so sorry baby... she kept repeating in her head

She could feel Manuel breathing on her neck and that alone made her sick to her stomach. However, there was nothing she could do because he has her pinned down on the bed.

"Kiss me, bitch," he demanded. She opened her mouth, tears running on her face,she felt him sticking his tongue down her throat.

Melania wanted to gag and even thought about biting his tongue, but he still has a gun pointed at her forehead and even has his finger on the trigger, and she didn't want him to go after Barron... her sweet little baby

To her shock, he reached over and uncuffed her from the bed, but he pulled her up on his lap, for which she straddled him. Once again, his bulging erection was pressing against her and she wants nothing more than to kick his ass.

She felt his hands cupping and kneading her ass while he started nipping and biting on her neck again. She could feel blood seeping out of her skin as kept biting her. She looked over his shoulder and saw a pipe laying nearby the bed.

Sensing an opportunity, Melania reached over to grab it but Manuel wrapped his arms around her waist tightly; his hands still cupping her ass.

Still, she struggled to grab the pipe from the floor and even managed to be an inch away from touching it, but he saw what she was trying to do and got angry.

"If you don't want a bullet in your fucking head, I wouldn't think about getting that pipe," Manuel growled in her ear. He pointed the gun at her head again to prove his point.

Sighing in anger and frustration, Melania stopped moving.
Manuel kept his hands on her ass, but this time, he pushed her back down on the mattress and once again handcuffed her on the bedposts. He unzipped his pants and pulled his hardened erection out, however, rather than making her perform oral sex on him again, he ended up masturbating right in front of her.

Melania thrashed around on the bed; kicking and screaming and trying to get away, but he reached over and slapped her hard across her face.

He kept fisting at his erection, but she kept kicking and thrashing to get away from him. She refused to be humiliated again, so, somehow, she managed to raise her head up and kicked him off of her.

Manuel got angry. Real angry. So much as that after he stuffed his erection back in his pants, he lunged at her, pinning her down on the mattress and proceeded to beat the holy hell out of her.

She screamed out in pain and continued to struggle to break free but Manuel's assault got even more vicious. He reached over and grabbed the pipe from off the floor, stopping his assault on her long enough to get it.

With a still angry look on his face, he raised his arm up and whacked her face with the steel pipe. Real hard.

Melania blacked out from the intensity of the pain.

———————————

" Manuel's really smart. He left no trace, no money trail, no nothing. It's like he disappeared with Melania off the face of this earth " Eric sighed in frustration.