Together again

"Wanna hang out after school?"Haley said smiling,it was Friday. Me and Haley have gotten real close over the past weeks.

"Can't I'm hanging out with Logan and I know you don't really like him" I said looking at the floor. It's the first time I actually mentioned Logan to her since the bathroom.

"Oh what are you guys going to do?"

"Sleep over" I said watching to see her expression. Nothing.

"Oh can I come? " She said excitedly.

"Yeah we can all walk to my house after school" I said smiling. She smiled to.

"Okay I better get to class before I'm late" She said running ahead of me and disappearing in the halls. I walked into my class and sat next to Logan.

"Hey" I said smiling.

"Hey Case." He said playing with his hands. He did this when he was nervous.

"Are you okay? " I said looking at him carefully.Then Mrs. Lee  walked in the classroom.

"Morning class" She said and she began our lesson. I quickly wrote a note to him.

what's wrong? -Casey

Nothing...How's Haley? -Logan

She's okay -Casey

I slid the note back to him but he just crumpled it up and threw it in the garbage. He's always asked about Haley ever since they broke up. When class was over I waited in the front of the school for Haley and Logan. Logan appeared first then Haley did.

"What's she doing here? "Logan said looking at her.

"Um she's having a sleep over with us. " I said walking they both followed.

"Hey" Haley said giving Logan a smile though I knew she was hurt still.

"Hey" He said playing with his hands. Lucky for me I didn't live far so it was only a 10 minute walk with Logan and her saying "hey" the whole time.

"Your house is big" Haley said walkimg inside. I nodded.

"I'm going to go get some water " I said so I could leave the awkward room. I walked out  the room and hid so they didn't see me. They said nothing for awhile then Logan moved closer to her.

"I'm sorry...I wanted to tell you that ever since that day I felt awful. I want you back I love you...." He said holding her hand. Tears was running down her cheek and she kissed him.

"I love you too" She said and they started kissing for awhile. Then Logan started to lift up her shirt and I quickly walked in the kitchen and grabbed my water and ran back to where I left them.

"I'm so sorry" Haley said fixing her shirt.

"It's okay " I said smiling. Her cheeks were red and Logan's hand was still on her waist.

"We got a little carried away" She said biting her lip and looking at Logan.

"Yeah I see that XYZ Logan" I said laughing. His face turned bright pink and he zipped his pants up. She looked embarrassed too.

"Um my moms room is free if you want to continue" I said teasing them both. They just laughed it off though in there eyes you could tell they both wanted to. The rest of the night was us watching movies in my room and playing truth or dare. I fell asleep before them of course and when I woke up Logan was shirtless and Haley was cuddled up on him. It was adorable. I smiled and walked out the room. I remembered yesterday "I love you" would that ever happen to me?