Chapter 12

Roshia sat on the wall of Wayne Manor's perimeter. She saw Bruce, her heart swelled with pride and joy, Bruce had become a handsome man. He looked fit too; she realized. She had missed him greatly.

Bruce saw her and walked out of the manor towards her. Bruce was angry. He assumed that another member of the press was looking for a scandal to write about. When he got closer, he thought he saw a ghost. She was the spitting image of what Rossy would look like at 23.

"What are you doing here! This is private property!" Bruce yelled as he approached Roshia.

"Didn't tell me that 15 years when I started watching you" Roshia said to him she couldn't help but smile at him.

Bruce looked taken back from this. "You? After all this time, you're still here on a Sunday?"

"Of course, a child who lost everything needed a friend, but I couldn't get close so I stayed here a friend from afar." Roshia said before standing up on the wall. "Suppose I should go now"

"Wait, what's your name?" Bruce was suddenly curious about Roshia

"Roshia" she said before back flipping off the wall with elegance and getting into the car parked right next to the wall.

Roshia drove away. It was almost night, and she had a vigilante to speak to tonight. Bruce couldn't speak. Her name was Roshia, she looked like his old friend Rossy. They shared the same name, but Rossy was never that nimble. Still, Bruce wanted to know more about the woman who watched him for years.

***

Batman has just taken down some drug dealers when a light whoosh sound came from behind him. He turned around and saw Dancer. The media has long since dropped the Masqued part of her name. His eyes narrowed at her.

"So you finally decided Gotham deserves your attention again" Batman said he sounded like an asshole.

"Was hunting someone who was killing children, I think that was more important, besides you seem to have taken care of the city for me Bat." She said simply as her wings vanished

"You're not going to tell me to leave?" Batman asked, a bit surprised.

"I have a lot to do, got a daughter to raise, a city to protect and residents of hell to track down, truth be told. I could use your help." Dancer said with a shrug. "Gotham is yours, just expect me to drop in once in a while to check on you. I'll operate my way, but I won't disrespect you."

Batman looked at her over "you have a kid?" He asked, she looked extremely young, early 20s.

"Yes, and no, you can't meet her. Secret identities should be kept secret. Keeps our loved one's safe, and I don't trust you, yet" Dancer said before spreading her wings and taking off into the night to go take out some criminals.

Batman cracked a slight smile, "she's smart, I could learn from her." He also took off, but one thing stuck in his head. Her voice sounded familiar.

Once I Was a Ballerina (A DC Comics Story)On viuen les histories. Descobreix ara