Chapter 4

Only a few moments after Roshia arrived did she try to cook, hungry and with no knowledge on how to cook, she burned the hotdogs. The smell of burning brought a nicely dressed woman into the kitchen.

"Oh, my! Celestial!" She cried out and threw out the hotdogs.

The woman shooed Roshia out of the kitchen and began cooking, not even questioning the child. This woman was a Servant of the Celestials, angels and gods, also mortals reborn by the power of angels. She hadn't seen a celestial in her life, but the child had a symbol on her back of the Celestials, only certain mortals could see the symbol.

"Who are you?" Roshia asked, confused.

"I am your servant Celestial, you may call me Emily," she said as she served Roshia a plate of grilled chicken and fruit salad, Emily cooked fast.

"Servant, you're like Bruce's butler Alfred," Roshia said as she ate.

Emily sat down next to Roshia. "You are a reborn mortal, aren't you?"

"The Angel gave me a second chance at life" Roshia said she was understanding everything quickly for a 9-year-old.

Emily nodded, she never expected her celestial would be a child. She would have to teach the child the powers of the Celestials and the responsibility of a celestial, but she could do that later. She would let the child have a childhood first.

"And what do you want to do first Celestial?" Emily asked Roshia.

"Call me Rossy, and I want to do ballet," she answered.

Emily smiled "that can be arranged Rossy"

***

1 year later

Roshia was a master ballerina, now teaching those who want to learn. She also became a master in karate, jujitsu and kung-fu, as suggested by Emily. She was happy, Emily had become a mother to her teaching Roshia about the celestial world and the real world.

Roshia was doing what she did every Saturday. Sitting on top of the wall that surrounded Wayne Manor, watching her friend inside. She couldn't go in, she died, and he paid for her funeral. This was the hardest part about being a Celestial, losing her best friend from her old life.

They had seen her. She found if she went further than the wall Alfred came out with a gun, so she stayed on the wall no further. She watched as Bruce became surrounded by the darkness, training his body for something, as if he was going to wage a one man war against someone. This worried her, so she always checked on him. She knew his parents were watching him, but she would not let them be the only ones.

"See you next week Bruce" she said to herself as she jumped off the wall to Emily who was waiting for her.

"Any changes this week with him?" Emily asked Roshia, as she always did.

"He's darker, but there's more than just darkness, it's a drive." Roshia said getting in the car. "To the Halloween store we don't have much longer for a costume."

Emily drove away as instructed. After all this time, she finally understood what genuine friendship looked like. That was what Roshia did. She watched over her friend even after dying and would never abandon him. It moved her, and she understood why Roshia was made a celestial.