Chapter 20

It was a Sunday. Sariel and Roshia were at Wayne manor for Sunday dinner. The secrets learned 3 months ago brought them closer. Bruce and Sariel decided it was best to keep her magic a secret for now.

"So did you catch that red hood fellow?" Roshia asked Bruce as Alfred served the food.

"Not yet, but I will," Bruce said, beginning to eat.

"Need help?" Roshia asked as she cut Sariels steak.

"No, besides you still have that demon in Metropolis," Bruce said to Roshia.

"He's hiding for now, I'll find him." She responded.

"Then you have time for a visit to star city." Bruce said he was referring to Roshia's parents.

"You know I can't," Roshia said sadly.

"Screw the rules, they are your parents. They deserve to know and don't you think Sariel deserves to meet her grandparents." Bruce said, raising his voice.

Roshia looked at Sariel, Bruce was right. Sariel deserved to meet her full family. After all, Sariel was almost 7.

"Fine, but how do I tell them?" Roshia asked.

Bruce smiled, something he only seemed to do around Roshia. "I have a plan"

***

2 weeks later.

Bruce Wayne knocked on the door of the pleasant house on the outskirts of star city. The door opened to reveal a woman with brown hair and green eyes. She was about 40. Seeing Bruce, she gave him a smile.

"Hello Emma, is Albert home as well?" Bruce asked politely.

"Yes, he's just inside watching the news, come in," Emma said ushering Bruce inside.

As Bruce entered the house, there were photos of young Roshia all over the house. The Albelet's never had another child after Roshia, they lost all will to move on, Bruce paid for their house and groceries. He didn't mind; he wanted them set for a comfortable life, it's why he pushed so hard for Roshia to tell them.

He saw an older man with black hair and blue eyes. This was Albert, he took Roshia's death the hardest. Bruce waved at Albert, but as expected Albert didn't even notice him.

"Emma, I have something to tell you" Bruce said to her as he sat on the couch.

"Do you need to stop paying for us?" Emma asked, a little worried.

Bruce shook his head. "No, no, this is something else." Bruce said, putting a hand on her shoulder to comfort her. "I discovered something, something about Roshia," Bruce said.

Upon hearing her name, Emma cried, Albert tensed, and a tear fell down his face. Bruce would have felt guilty, but he was about to reunite a family.

A knock at the door drew Emma back into reality. She got up and went to open the door. Emma looked surprised to see the Famous hero Dancer standing at her door. Dancer's eyes saddened at the image of her mother, worn out from grief.

"Oh hello! Can I help you, Dancer?" Emma asked, surprised.

Dancer was at a loss for words, Bruce purposely only told her the plan up to this part. Sariel peered from behind her mother as she saw Bruce walking towards the door.

"M-mom" Dancer choked out on the verge of tears. She took off her mask and let her hair turn black.

Emma gasped, she knew her daughter's face better than anyone, and she saw it in Dancer. She couldn't believe her eyes, but she trusted her instinct, as every instinct told her this was her daughter, her Roshia. Emma embraced her daughter in a hug, never wanting to let go again. Emma only pulled from the embrace by the Words of Sariel.

"Mommy, is this my Grandma?" Sariel asked Roshia.

Emma looked down at the 6-year-old and back at her daughter. Her daughter lived and had a child of her own Emma couldn't stop the tears as she pulled Roshia inside.

"Albert! Albert!" Emma called as her husband absently got off the chair and walked towards them.

The moment his eyes met Roshia's he said his first words in years. "My little swan..." he said, almost like a Whisper.

His arms surrounded his daughter, his tears soaking her dress. Emma and Albert didn't know how and didn't care. Their child was back with them once again, that was enough for them.