Chapter 3 Part 1:Ridiculousness

"So where are we going?"
"Hm lets go get boba"
"Lead the wayy"

They walked side by side with the sun shining brightly. A few minutes pass and they're finally at the shop. They entered it and was greeted by the counter and the aroma surrounding the area. "This place looks cute" Sage complimented noticing the place. They head to the counter to order. "What do you want?" Jett asked her while looking at the choices they've got today. "I dont know recommend me a flavor" Sage replied looking at Jett beside her.

"O-Okay, Choose a table i'll just bring it"

Sage gestured an okay and went to a table.

'uh what should I get heR.. Strawberry? Taro? Coffee? Thai?!'

"Ma'am?" The woman in counter called out.
"sorry I'll have 1 Strawberry and 1 Thai" Jett snapped back to reality. She payed in counter and waited for the bobas. She goes to their table while the bobas are still not ready.

"What'd you get me?" Sage questioned when she saw Jett walk towards the table. "Do you like strawberry?" The korean smiled with furrowed eyebrows. "Yeah they're pretty sweet" Sage replied.

-

"Oh I think our bobas are ready" Jett looked at the counter with the lady holding their orders. She gets the bobas and brought them back to the table. "What did you get for yourself?" Sage looks over at Jetts drink as she sticks the straw in the pink drink. She sips a little bit of it and the look on her eyes is as if there were shining with stars. "This is very delicious!" Sage whisper-shouted at Jett who was also drinking her boba. "I know right?" She says confidentiality. "Can I taste yours?" Sage curiously looks at Jetts boba.

They switched bobas and tasted each others drinks. "Oh this is also good!" Sage pointed at the boba after sipping on it.

Is this an indirect kiss?! Sage didn't wipe the strAw?!!?

Jett thought while looking at Sage from across the table. Her cheeks glow red noticing she also didn't wipe the straw. However she did that on purpose. She smiles to herself drinking the strawberry boba. "But I still like that one" Sage pointed at the strawberry boba. They returned the boba to each other. "I think it got sweeter" Jett bluntly say while sipping on her own boba.

"I mean because I tasted the strawberry too" She explained awkwardly.

Although she's pretty sure it was because of the indirect kiss on the straw that made it feel like it's gotten sweeter.

Ding

A message notification popped up from Sage's phone. She ignored it and didn't mind it much.

Ding
Ding
Di-

"what the hell?" Sage opens her phone to see a flood of messages from you know who.

Hi
Are you alive?
Hi
Reply to me imbecile

What do you want AGAIN