Chapter 1 Part 3:A Letter

"Raze I told you to not touch that one!" The german girl with glasses shouted as she takes off her glasses massaging the bridge of her nose. The robotic piece made weird sounds before it shuts down. "Right- sorry man.." she responded before leaving the room scratching the back of her neck, the girl with round glasses sighs carrying the damaged robot. She gets her tools and starts on fixing the robot. The frustration starts to build up as the robot continues to be broken. She couldn't figure out what was wrong with her invention. She decided to take a break for a while to calm her head down.

"Psst!" Killjoy said quietly in a voicemail at her phone. "I miss you" She continued on with a giggle before clicking send. She flops on her bed with her phone grinning at her phone. A response can be seen, she immediately plugs in her earphones before listening to the response in voicemail. "I don't miss you, im busy!" The voicemail said. The smile soon turned into a pout after listening to the voicemail. Her eyes lit up in excitement as another voicemail has been sent. "I love you" Although the tone might sound a little bit cold at first it slowly softens as it reach the end. She smiled to herself with her cheeks blushing. She repeats the last voicemail a few times before replying happily. "I love you too" The girl with glasses replied. She looks very stupid smiling at her phone.

-----

'She's probably smiling at her phone like an idiot now' The girl chuckled at the thought. The woman looks very beautiful smiling although she rarely smiles like this. The woman goes back into doing her work.

-----

"Goodmorning Sage" Jett can be heard greeting Sage from outside Killjoys room. "Morning..." She replied sleepily then yawned. The others had woken up early. Sage overslept today but it wasn't much of a problem to her or the others. Sage had prepared her morning coffee with some toast in the kitchen.

"This package was outside our door its for you" Cypher entered holding a package. He puts it in the kitchen counter and sits on the couch. Sage looks at it confusingly. She doesn't recall window shopping or someone to give her a package. "Who is it from?" Sage questioned looking at the package, examining it before opening to recheck of it was actually for her. "I dont have a clue it just say its for you" The man replied.

"Hm.." Sage takes a huge bite on her toast before opening the package. She opens the package. It wasn't a big nor a small package. It was just an average sized box. "Who could this be from" Jett slides beside Sage curiously. Sage just shrugged as she have the same question on her mind. She opens the package to her surprise another box was in it. She opened it and a smaller box was revealed. "Is this a joke?" She said opening it till the box was now a rectangle. She opens the last one and inside was a paper. A letter.

Dear, hoe

The next mission is coming soon, you should really be careful now.

Love, your immortal enemy🖤

"A threat?" Sage swallowed her toast. Jett looks over to the letter. Her eyes narrowed and her eyebrows furrowed. "It's from her" Sage scowled. "hOE? Who's she calling hoe? She's the hoe here" The korean girl angrily pointed out. Sage takes a sip on her coffee and crumbled the letter letting it fall into the marble counter. The two girls stood silently looking at the crumbled paper. A scoff can be heard coming from the still sleepy girl. "No no Jett, my morning is not getting ruined by this bitch" She smiled sipping on her coffee calming herself down. Jett throws away the crumbled paper. "We don't need it anyways" Jett smiled lightly at Sage. They both chuckled then continued eating their toast.

"They're doing it again..." Raze whispered to herself walking to the kitchen to grab something from the fridge. Luckily none of the two heard her whisper.

"So um Sage wanna uhm... go out with me?... " Jett said after the chuckles. Sage looks at her confused. "Wanna what?" Sage questioned smiling sheepishly as Jett say the last part almost inaudible. Her cheeks flush red realizing she has to repeat the last part again. "N-Nevermind that" She said chomping the toast she had been nibbling on. Raze eyed both of them specially Jett. She quickly leaves the kitchen after getting a glass of chocolate milk.

"Okayyy.. I'll get going now I better practice my shooting skills for this immortal enemy" Sage said going out to the shooting range grabbing a vandal on her way out. Jett bid goodbye to her as she fade away from the scene.

'Would it ruin our friendship?'

Jett sighs returning to the living room where Raze and Cypher are. "Spill the beans what happened there?" Raze leaned and whispered quietly. "aish... Nothing happened" Jett looks at her almost immediately. The girl just mouthed the word okay while nodding.

'Aigoo I'm not even sure if she likes girls!'

The white haired girl thought remembering how she looked beautiful smiling just a while ago. An angel on earth. Just the thought of the beautiful girl gives her butterflies in her stomach. It's not just her visuals but also her whole personality, everything about her is beautiful. How is it even possible for a person to be perfect?

At least that's what Jett thinks about Sage. She is her epitome of perfection.

-----

The warmth of the sunlight embraces Sage as she step outside. She walks to their shooting range with her vandal. "It's either I kill her or she kills me" She reminded herself. She pointed her gun at the shooting target imagining it was the Mexican. She shoots the target in the chest. "That should make your heart stop beating" A heart breaker. She stopped shooting at the target and dropped her vandal. "She's so annoying but I bet none of us would die again-" Sage lets out a heavy sigh. She sat on the floor looking at the gun. 'That Reyna is up to no good I should kill her as soon as possible' She thought when she realized what she had said a couple of seconds ago. She stood back up from her little rest and once again trained.

-----
Thanks for reading Chapter 3

Kinda short sorry 😔
If you're kinda liking this story might as well vote or share the story to your friends 👀

Every read is very much appreciated ❤️