Chapter 6 Part 2:Delilah

Reyna couldn't stand it anymore and quickly rushed out of the place going fast on her car. Her acceleration increased in the empty road. The street was just as empty as her heart at the moment. She may be her present but she isn't her forever.

She only slowed down when she was at the busy road and numbers of car was lined up as well. The scene kept replaying into her mind, she couldn't get the image out of her head. She was genuinely hurt, she knew she was going to get hurt in this relationship but since it was Sage she didn't mind. It's not that she likes to get hurt but if it keeps her from being honest with Sage she'd be okay. She had done so many cruel things to Sage and the others as the 'villain' , she thought maybe this was her karma or how Sage is getting back at her. If she gave her physical pain, Sage would give her emotional pain.

The mexican wasn't mad at Sage, she could never be. How could she be mad at the woman she loves the most. She was rather more angry at the Korean girl. It really didn't bother her if she would get hurt just by protecting Sage. She'd still be the one. The one who would love her, the one who would change for her, the one who is her mortal enemy.

She was so mad she wanted to kill Jett but then again, she thought it would hurt Sage if she did.

It's crazy what love does to a person. They might change for the good or for the bad. Some fall out of love, some found someone better, some cheated, some never had feelings in the first place.

But the reality is harsh and not everything is happy memories.

Reality is harsh, not everyone has their happily ever after.

Even those butterflies in your stomach will wither into ashes causing you to fall into sickness. Some even say they'd cough out flowers due to unrequited love. Love is beautiful yet cruel.

"I'm not the one she loves but it's okay."

Reyna calmed her anger down. She just wanted to accept the painful truth. The pill that was hard to swallow. She drove back to their place and parked her car.

If she were to be honest this heart ache hurts her more than any bullet. A physical pain can heal and sometimes you can even heal them faster but an emotional pain can stay there for how long. However no matter how much pain she gets, she would endure it. She goes in their place and was greeted by Omen. "I disposed the me-"

"Yes I know" She said walking straight to her room. The woman laid in her bed carelessly. She pulls out her phone and calls Sage, it kept ringing and ringing but there was nobody picking up. She looks at her phone ringing with a worried look. Many thoughts ran around her head. She was overthinking.

'What are they doing now?
Are they making out?
They're probably doing it now'

The questions darts around her head.

'is she cheating on me?'

She lays there while the ringing stops and put her straight into its voicemail.

She knows that she probably should just let it go but how can she let go if everytime she would look at Sage, she'd remember what she saw. Everytime she looks at her she would fall in love once again. And at that very moment she thought loving is not so easy. Especially if the one you love is your mortal enemy.

Most people think falling in love is such a sweet feeling but in those sweet moments when you're deeply in love there will always be a defect. It is up to the person, how will they overcome these obstacles? They either break apart or their bond strengthen.

She who tried her hardest to be the perfect girlfriend hopefully won't end up in a mess. There is no such thing as perfection.

Frayed and damaged, love isn't flawless.

When your feelings worn-out what do you do?

Hamper your feelings, you're not the one who she would choose. Open your eyes, love is not so sweet. Sugar-coated story, it's only the beginning. Those heart in her eyes are painful to see, she's not looking at you.

A story where one person will always gets hurt in the end of the day.

I hope it wouldn't be Delilah.

-----
Thanks for reading :]
I know it's like short but after exams I would more likely update often 🙊

Have a nice day ❤️