42~The competition in the ancient wall

Start from the beginning

Yong ate the noodles slowly, her eyes were subconsciously caught by Kook's pinky lips. 

Especially when the oily shreds of pork passed Kook's lips, the lips' color appeared more tender and moist, just like jelly.

Yong couldn't help but remembered the dream again. The lingering kiss between her and Kook caused a sudden heat in her heart.

Suddenly feeling strange eyes staring at him, Kook raised his eyes and looked at Yong:"Am I too rude? Why keep staring at me?"

This is the first time Kook has seen Yong look at him with this kind of eyes, her eyes are soft but there are many words hidden...

Kook started to be nervous, did she doubt his gay identity?

After hearing Kook's question, Yong hurriedly retracted her eyes and pretended to calmly:"Nothing~ I think you are eating with relish." Yong turned her face away.

"By the way, where did you go this afternoon? Should you just only buy two noodles?" Yong asked.

"Do you remember the ancient wall we went to a few days ago? That was my last destination."Yong blinked her eyes in confusion.

She remembered that the ancient wall was made of flat bricks. Although it was in disrepair and was torn by wind and rain all the time, she found the ancient wall was still standing upright, and even became a check-in place for Internet celebrities, attracting many young people to take photos.

But Yong felt strange when she went to the ancient wall that day. At that time, apart from tourists and young people, no dancers or dance troupes were seen. Why did Kook say it was his last destination?

Kook knew Yong's doubts and the corners of his lips rose slightly. His eyes seemed to be smiling, and he said:

"In fact, it is the venue for an underground dance battle in Mudu City, Tonight, there'll be competition hosting."

Yong looked at Kook in astonishment. How could such a timeworn place be used to battle?!Kook is right, the ancient wall is where Mudu City's famous battle competition is held. There regularly attracts the strongest local dance troupe to battle, and it is also a gambling game.

The ancient wall is in a village in the city, the village chief is the person in charge. However, cuz the ancient wall itself does not have historical value, it was just built earlier, so there is no way to sell tickets like other places of interest.

Later, the village chief discovered that there are quite a lot of great dancers in Mudu City. They often look for a place to battle, so the chief provided them with the ancient wall.

For dancers, they also like to be in the ancient wall battle. They not only have the hearty feeling like standing on the top of the sky and arrogant to the earth, but also the earth-brown brickwork pattern, uneven slate floor, and traces of moss, which can also add wild beauty to their performances, and the visual conflict of blasting.