A guy.

Why would they hire a guy?

....maybe he's ugly.

"Hello, earth to Hyung?"

"Huh? What?"

"Don't be creepy to the new kid. Come on let's go to class."

Nodding his head and turning away from the coffee shop Jimin shoves his hands deep in his sweatpants pockets, his eyes downcast to the linoleum floor underneath his feet as he begins his route to the stairs.

I'm not worried about being creepy to the new kid.

I don't even care who he is.

...but...I guess he's going to be working with Y/N if she's able to come back.....

...part of me doesn't want her to come back now...

She's safe at home...

And I don't have to pretend like she doesn't exist at home...

What am I going to do with that bitch and her gang hot on my trail when Y/N comes back?

.................................

(Y/N's POV)

Okay little baby.

We can do this.

Let's button these jeans together!

Laying on your back on the floor with your fingers tightly holding each side of your jeans you tug the two together as hard as possible while slipping the button through, a deep sigh of relief exhaling from your chest once the jeans are securely on your body.

My goodness...thank you for your support little baby.

I didn't think I was ever going to get these jeans on.

...they're really tight though...this is kind of uncomfortable...

Pushing your body up off of the floor and resting your hands on your knees your eyes glance over at your belly pushing out, your gaze rounding with mirth and warmth looking at your little bump.

Mmm...I guess you're growing well...my tummy keeps getting bigger...I wonder if I'll be able to see you again today on that big machine Jungkook's father has...

Last time I was there you were small...maybe this time you'll have little toes I can see...or maybe I can find out if you're a boy or girl...then I can work hard at the coffee shop and buy you cute clothes I'll be able to put you in!

Giggling to yourself before tugging a beige colored turtleneck out of the closet you pull the shirt on over your head and stare at the reflection in front of you, your hands lightly moving up to touch your filled out cheeks.

Jimin said I look pretty without makeup...but the girls on tv always look so nice...

I wonder if I would look extra pretty with some of it on...

Should I put some on?

Maybe I should, Jungkook is taking me to the doctor today after all, maybe if I have some makeup on then I'll look even more ready to go back to school!

Rushing over to the box of things Jimin gave you in the back of your closet you tug out one of the bags filled with brand new unopened makeup, a wide grin growing across your cheeks.

And maybe Jimin will notice and say I look extra pretty.

I just have to figure out what this stuff is.

Reaching down and grabbing a pink tube you squint your eyes to examine the black label, your eyebrows furrowed in deepening confusion.

"Lipgloss...lip...so this must go on your lips then."

Little baby you have to help your mama do this right.

Popping open the tube and examining the thick blush pink gloss you look in the mirror and press the stick against your lips, your eyes widening when your lips turn from natural to shiny and slightly puffy.

Wow.

This is so pretty!

This is better than the stuff Minnie used on my lips!

Little baby you should see my lips right now!

Turning your head from side to side proudly you begin fixing your messy bed head with a wide grin on your face, your heart slamming in your chest with newfound excitement.

I didn't know I could look this pretty.

I wonder what Jimin will think of it when he gets here.

Maybe he'll give me lots of kisses since my lips look like this.

Wait...will my sandwich mess up my pretty lips?

...maybe I should put this in my pocket so I can keep it with me and I'll put more on after I eat.

"Hehe...look at me now...I get to worry about makeup just like other girls do...little baby if you're a girl I promise I'll learn all about makeup so you can wear some when you get older..I'll buy you all the lipgloss you want so you can always feel this pretty..."

Because feeling this pretty...is one of the best feelings in the whole world...

(A/N): Wholesome 😔✊🏻
Also, are you guys enjoying the second book so far? 🥺