She involuntarily clenched around him and he shivered with pleasure and she looked up at him with triumph. He looked down in  disbelief, she thought she had won this, had won him over in this tustle.

'You want to be treated like a bad girl, I can treat you like a bad girl.' He flipped her over and brought her up to him.

He trailed kisses and nips down her back and he gently stroked her arse.

He caressed her arse gently leaving her arching her back at his touch. He quickly and precisely spanked her hard making her cry out in surprise.

'I think I like you like this... all wet and ready for me...' he smirked then thrust into Y/N's core that she let out a yelp in surprise.

Again the combination of pleasure and pain engulfed her, and she let out a breathy, hoarse moan.

'Loki...mmm' she cried out his name

'Yes my pet... let all of Asgard know to whom you belong.'

The thrusting went deeper and until it hit her very centre making her a moaning mess. She clamped herself down on him and he threw his head back 'Yes my pet, come for me.'  She screamed so loud she was sure the whole palace had heard her. Her orgasm crashed over her like a waterfall.

He pleasure ebbed as he turned her around and kissed her putting his weight on her gently. He placed his hands on her gently throbbing clit as he began encircling it again building preassure in her core.

'Loki... I can't...' she whispered, already spent.

'You can... and you will!' He growled as she began to writhe.

He brought his mouth down to her sex, and kissed her folds gently as he began to tenderly kiss and lick her folds. He looked up at her with a devilish grin.

He flicked her with his tongue gently teased out her moans. He lapped every last moan, enjoying the fact she was at his mercy.  He grasped her hips as they both moaned in the highest form of heaven. He delved into her like he had not feasted in a life time and he moaned as he gripped her hips tightly.

'You taste so sweet,' he smiled 'you could give a man a tooth ache.'

He dipped his finger in her folds making her gasp with delight. She bucked toward his hands and delighted when he put another finger to her as well as still encircling her. She held in her cries of pleasure for all she could until it was futile.

'Loki, please... I need you.'

She wanted him more that ever and he responded to request.

He eased his cock in her gently and began gently building up, from gentle soothing stride and rapidly he began to build up momentum.

An then his orgasm came crashing down as his forehead met hers in exhaustion.
He rolled to the side of her panting, she looked to the ceiling eyes wide in disbelief.

'Well my pet, that was unexpected' he laughed.

Y/N was still as a single tear dropped down her face.

'Y/N, are you alright. Did I hurt you?' He turned to her concerned brow furrowed.

'No, well yes a little. It was unexpected. I'm sure I will be in pain tomorrow.' She tried to reassure him and nuzzled her head to his chest.

He lifted her from the bed gently and began to carry her across the room.

'Where are you taking me?' She asked  but he didn't answer. He carried her to the bathroom with a slight smile on his face.

There was a door leading to a balcony, and as he opened it she felt  breeze across her which made her flinch. He set her down just next to what looked like a large bath that was inset into the floor.

He turned a metal lever and out poured hot water through jets streams.

As it filled he stepped in and held out his hand for her to step in. She took it and slowly stepped into the tub which was hot and bubbled around her comforting all aches and pains Loki had left her with.

'Every time I take you, I want you to rest you muscles in here. I want to make sure you are comforted and are taking care of yourself.'

He took the soap and began massaging into her shoulders. She lost herself in that moment enjoying the attention the god was giving her shoulders. He worked the knots on her back he worked his hands down her back. She sighed in relief and sagged against him in the tub.

'It's not every day you meet a guy with his own hot tub.' She smiled.
He wrapped his arms around her, enveloping her in the water.

'It's not every day I have a beautiful woman in it.' He kissed the top of her head.