"I want to know, now." Sirius finally pipes, whining pathetically, making Anna flush, avoiding his gaze.

Mary gapes at her. "Oh my god, Anna, no fucking way." Mary whispers "okay, let's just stop talking about this, it's none of your guys business and I can handle myself perfectly fine." Anna says

"We'll revisit this conversation later." Marlene warns, she had a large smile on her face, having come to the same realization as Mary.

Anna groans and she covers her face. "I hate you guys." Anna whines

....

In the dorm room.

"I mean seriously guys, why." Anna whines

The girls giggle. "Okay if we're going to have this conversation, we need to do this drunk." Marlene says

"How drunk." Lily asks "like Muggle whiskey drunk." Marlene says, pulling out a bottle of whiskey.

"Where the hell did you get the whiskey from." Alice asks "I have connections." Marlene says with a small secretive smirk.

Anna giggles. "Well why don't we pair it with something else." Anna teases, pulling out a box and opening it.

The girls gasp as they spot the box of cigars. "Oh my god yes." Mary yells, she always wanted to try a fancy man's cigar. She giggles as she holds it up to her lips.

....

Later.

The girls were each taking a shot from the whiskey, talking and gossiping.

"Okay fingers are good and all but it's not the best for self pleasure, I mean personally, I can barely feel it." Mary says with a small shrug.

The girls were intrigued, listening.

"So what are you saying." Lily asks "there's toys, and lots of them. I personally love the egg." Mary says

"Egg?" Anna asks, confused.

Mary smirks and she pulls something out. The girls look at it confused. It was egg shaped and a pale blue. Mary presses a button and it starts to vibrate.

The girls gasps and stare intrigued.

"What the hell Mary." Dorcas says

Mary giggles. "Oh honey, this is only one of my collection." Mary says

Anna stares in awe, technology has greatly evolved since the forties.

....

Later. A few glasses more.

"Hey. Hey! I have an idea." Anna slurs, struggling to her feet. The girls moan and look up at Anna.

Many of them were practically asleep. But Anna's voice startles them awake.

"What." Dorcas moans

Anna squeezes her eyes. "Are you trying to poop." Alice asks

The girls laugh, but it's cut short when they spot something from behind Anna.

Anna opens her eyes and looks down at herself, patting her chest and stomach, a little confused. She was trying to shift into her Animagus form.

"Uhh, A-Anna." Mary stutters, pointing.

Anna turns and looks at her confused, swaying on her feet. Noticing that Mary was pointing, she turns but she only catches a glimpse of something white.

The girls gasp as the catch the full view of what has them shocked.

Anna turns panicked. "What." Anna asks

"You have a bloody tail!" Lily exclaims

Anna runs to her mirror and she gasps. Said tail was poking out from her skirt, flashing her underwear. "What!" Anna yells, panicked. "Change it back!" Mary yells

Anna closes her eyes and she tries to change it back but suddenly cat ears pop up on top of her head, making the girl gasp.

"It's so cute and fluffy." Dorcas whines, walking up to Anna, pulling lightly at the ears, making Anna hiss in pain.

Anna freezes when she realizes what she just did. Dorcas coos and she caresses the top of her head, making Anna purr.

The girls giggle.

"Okay we are clearly too drunk to help, who should we get too help us." Marlene slurs, her head tilting, almost too difficult to hold up properly.

The girls pause and think. Anna suddenly gasps. "We need Lily." Anna exclaims

Lily lifts her hand with a small smirk. "I'm right here." Lily slurs, her eyes half closed. "Oh." Anna says, pouting.

Alice coos, causing Anna's kitten ears too flatten on top of her head. "Lily is too drunk, we need someone else." Dorcas hiccups.

Anna pauses in silence and she thinks. Anna gasps again. "I know, let's get Lily!" Anna exclaims, finding her drunken self in a loop. "Yeah that's a good idea!" Lily exclaims, snapping awake.

"No, no, we thought about that already." Dorcas reminds, obviously she was big brain.

The girls huff.

"Remus." Alice suddenly screeches, startling the girls.

The girls then cheer and run off without a second thought, completely splitting up to search for the werewolf.

Anna has her robe sloppily thrown on, her hoody thrown up to cover her ears.

....

Anna was the one to find him. She practically slams into his chest, trying to reach him but unable to stop at the last second.

Remus gasps, startled and he steady's her. "Anna." Remus breaths, holding her around the waist.

Anna giggles, holding onto his arms. "Sorry, I didn't see you there sir, I was looking for my friend...uh his name is Remus. He's really tall, like your height and I mean it's a very sexy height, I just want to climb him like a tree." Anna slurs, nodding and eyeing Remus.

Remus chuckles, very flattered, even if she's eyeing him like he's a burrito and she's a starving woman.

"And he has sandy brown hair, which is always messed up and it's very cute. I just want to run my fingers through it, and he has this cute smile, and he's like a fluffy puppy." Anna slurs

Remus blushes and watch's her with soft eyes. "Are you drunk Anna." Remus asks

Her face was completely red, and she sends him a sloppy smile but her face furrows. "Remus, when did you get here." Anna asks, slightly sobering, her head tilting to the side.

Remus chuckles.

Anna lowers her gaze and she notices the way his shirt pulled over his chest and places her hands on his chest, feeling him up.

Remus's breath hitches, staring down at her with wide eyes.

"Your nice and firm." Anna mumbles

Anna's eyes then move up to his neck, leaning forward and she nuzzles his neck, softly purring.

Remus's body heats up, stiff.

Anna lowers her hands up and down his back. Remus stiffens up even more when she grabs hold of his ass.

Remus's bulge stiffens in his pants, swallowing harshly, gently pushing her back, she was too drunk.

Suddenly Remus feels something around his leg and he looks down to see a fluffy white tail.

What the hell.