S2:C19; Winner, Winner, Cartilage Dinner

ابدأ من البداية

"What's wrong?" She asked, leaning her ear closer to me.

"I'm...n-not-t...yours!" I growled before lunging my open mouth at her ear and chomping down on it. She screamed as I'd jerked around, slowly tearing her ear off of her head, and goosebumps covered my arms as her blood splattered all over my face, mouth, and neck. After a few seconds of realizing that I'd had her completely open—as she was trying to push my face off of her ear—I charged my knife through her ribs and twisted it, drawing out a deafening scream followed by low gurgling and coughing.

To my great surprise, she had fallen down to the floor and cradled her ribs and ear, or the spot where her ear used to be, and I took the opportunity to spit her cartilage out on the floor, crouch down beside her and whisper: "I win." With that, I left the art room, and made way to find Giorgi.

"CAMERON," my boyfriend shouted from behind me before grabbing my hand and pulling me over to the kitchen. "I've been calling the police over and over and they're saying they're on their way, but it's been twenty minutes—"

"Let's go..." I breathed raggedly. "Hospital, please."

"Yeah! Okay! Come on," he said frantically before lifting me bridal style and carrying me into the garage. "Here, just lay down in the back," he instructed while opening the door behind the passenger's seat of his SUV.

I groaned as he placed me on the back seats; my ribs had felt broken from the kick that Tammy had delivered to them several minutes earlier, and falling against the doorknob hadn't made them feel any better.

Giorgi quickly rushed through the gargage and pushed the button to open the large door, and then sprinted back over to start his car, but as soon as he sat down, he swore and got up out of his seat. "Baby, I'll be right back."

"No," I whined, grabbing his seat with my fingertips. I want to sit up, but I feel so weak...

"Babe, I don't have any your inhalers. There's two in the living room. I'm gonna get those and then we can leave, okay? I'll be right back," he said assuringly.

"No, I'm fine," I whimpered as I watched him run back into his house. Fuck! I don't need it! "Aah~," I cried as I forced myself to get up.

Upon opening my door, I fell out and landed straight on my side on the cold, hard concrete floor, and I screamed upon feeling my stab wound and damaged ribs smack against it.

CRASH!

I helplessly bawled at the sound of glasses breaking inside the house, and forced myself to crawl over to the door. "Giorgi, please be okay. Please..."

Upon reaching the wooden surface, Giorgi had ran out, grabbed me, and rushed me back into his car. "What happened? You're bleeding," I noticed, staring at his bloody face. He didn't answer as he hastily moved to the driver's seat, and I couldn't think to do much else but grab the elbow of his long sleeve when I saw how much he was shaking.

"We have to go," he whispered shakily, sounding more like he was telling himself. "Reverse, I-I have to—"

"Gio," I began. "I'm sorry."

"Wh—"

"Let me drive. You're injured badly. Move over. I can get us to the hospital in no time. I know some shortcuts," I mentioned. "Let me—"

Before I could finish my sentence, my boyfriend had sped out of our garage and up our street. "I'm fine. Just a little shaken up. I'm sorry for worrying you," he said, his voice still trembling.

"What did she do to you?"

"I'm fine, Cam. Please relax. I-I can get us to the hospital in no time."

"I trust you, Giorgi, but I want to know why you're bleeding. What did she do?"

"She just scratched me. That's it. I'm—" he suddenly coughed a hard, mucus-y cough, and my heart dropped when I saw that it wasn't phlegm that had choked him abruptly, but blood.

"She stabbed you! Where?!"

"I'm fine! Relax, Cameron! If you panic, I'll panic! I need you to be calm for both of us, please!"

My boyfriend sounded terrified as he gripped the wheel tighter, and I nodded upon realizing that I did have to calm down to keep Giorgi from freaking out.

"We're okay," I said softly, watching the road ahead of us. "Gio, you have to speed through these lights, baby. We have to get help as quick as possible."

"But what if we get pulled over?"

"That doesn't matter right now. We're both blee—um, in bad shape. If we get pulled over, the cops will rush us the rest of the trip, anyways. Oh! Here, speed through that red light and turn right. The hospital is three minutes away down that street," I slurred a bit, rubbing my eyes.

Giorgi took the route that I'd suggested, and as soon as we neared the hospital and got close enough to see the bright lights illuminating the building, I had fallen unconscious.

••••••••

I hope you enjoyedddd!!!

Please Vote
if you liked it :)