Chapter 7: Start of Something New

Start from the beginning

"You never said that to me before. And you said, 'just once'. You're ticket is long gone my friend," I chuckled.

"Well then I guess I'll have to do it then," He caught me by surprise as he grabbed my face, kissing me.

My eyes were wide open as he kissed me, putting his arms around my waist, having my legs wrap around his waist.

I gave in and kissed him and he stood up and took me to the kitchen. He set me down on the island and kissed me passionately. He started kissing me harder and I panicked a little. I pushed him off of me slowly and we both breathed hard. His nose was on mine and our for heads were touching again.

"I don't want to go too fast," I whispered.

"It's okay," He replied.

I gazed straight at him, since the island had his height match mine. He sweetly gazed at me and smiled. That smile, was what I lived for. I laughed and fell into his arm.

"What? What's so funny?" He laughed along.

"It's just... I'm happy." I realized I really was. I think this was the most I had smiled or laughed in a day after he had left me before.

"I'm glad you're happy," He said as he took a loose strand of hair, putting it behind my ears.

"Jong Suk, can you promise me one thing?" I asked.

"Of course. What is it?" He asked as he played with me hair.

"Can you promise me that you won't leave me again?" I shut my eyes, praying that he really won't leave me like last time. It had taken a lot of power and courage to be in the place I was today. I didn't think I was strong enough to go through that pain again.

"Yes, I promise you," I quietly said as he kissed me on my forehead. "So, are you my girl friend now?" He smiled.

"Well, it depends." I jokingly said.

"What?! After what we've just been through? It depends?!" I laughed. He actually thought I was being serious. He finally realized why I was laughing my guts out and gave me a disapproving look.

"That's not funny. I can't believe you're laughing over my broken heart," He acted like he was super hurt as he clutched his heart. I laughed as I went to hug him.

"Babo. And you tell me that I was one," I tell him.

"Well, you are," He was still sad about what I had told him. It was cute.

"Yah, loosen up. I'm sorry!" I laughed as I pinched his cheeks.

"Stop! It hurts!" He whined and I laughed. He was adorable.

"What if I don't want to?" I teased him again and he turned around and started walking to his room.

"Yah! Wait!" Whoops, maybe I shouldn't have teased him too much.

"Hmph!" He was like a little baby.

"Wait," I grabbed him and turned him around. "Fine, I'll be your girlfriend, Satisfied?" I smiled.

"Uh Uh" He shook his head.

"Then what do you want?" I was prepared.

"Be my girlfriend and... hmmm... stay with me for one day!" He started giving me the puppy face again.

"NO! Yah! I cna't do that!" I didn't aspect him to ask me to stay the night!

"I promise we won't do anything weird. I just want to stay with you for longer because I'm leave tomorrow." He hugged me.