Chapter 7: Start of Something New

Start from the beginning

"And you don't?" He warned.

"I don't what?" I had a bad feeling about this.

"You don't have a weakness?" I slowly started to take steps back and he started coming closer and closer to me.

"I'm warning you!" I helplessly yelped and his smirk grew wider as he tried to look all innocent.

"What? Why are you trying to get away from me?" He murmured.

My back hit the end of a door. This was my chance! I quickly grabbed the door knob and ran as fast as I could to the living room.

I yelped as I felt my feet lift from the ground.

"Seriously, do you like think you're secretly a guy or something? Why do you keep on try to beat me through strength and speed? You know I'm going to win," He said. I was trapped on top of his shoulders. Uggghh. Sometimes I hated being weak and slow.

"Stop being so sexist and let me down!" I glared at him.

"What if I don't want to?" He mocked me and walked over to the couch and dropped me.

"What are you doing?" I cautiously asked as he stepped closer and closer to my body.

He smirked and started tickling me.

"OH MY GOD!!! AHHHHHHH!!!!!! STOP!!!! STOP!!!! STOP!!!!" I hated being tickled! It was my biggest weakness!

"Then tell me that I'm the best," How mature he was.

"YOU! ARE! THE! BEST!" I managed to yell as he tickled my sides.

"Okay, now tell me you like me," He cooed. Aish, does he want to get a taste of my hands?!

"NO!" I glared at him. It's never good to go easy on him.

"What did you say?" He raised his eyebrows.

"I... Said... No!" I screamed as he tickled me even harder. "AHHH!!! STOP! STOP!! FINE! I'LL SAY IT!!"

He stopped and waited for me to speak.

"I.... I like you. There! You satisfied?! Now let me go Lee Jong Suk." I warned.

"One last thing. Can you kiss me again?" He begged.

I felt my face turn red. "Yah!" I hit him in the arm.

"Owww! Why? I like you, and you like me. So you can kiss me!!! Yoooonnnnhhhaaaa~" He pushed his cheeks and gave me his puppy eyes.

"Yah, stop looking at me like that! It's not fair! You know I can't say 'no' to that face!" I looked away from him, trying not to look at his face.

He moved to the side so that I was facing me again. I turned the other way and there followed.

"If you don't then... Oh! Then I'll tickle you and I'll never let you leave my house," He smirked in satisfaction.

"UAHSDJUHASDJ! Fine! But just once okay?" He smiled and closed his eyes, puckering his lips.

I smiled as I saw his cute little face. He opened one eye, "Why aren't you kissing me? C'mon, you don't know how many women are out there wanting to be in your place right now!" He proudly said.

"Then close your eyes!" I ordered. He obeyed like a dog.

I decided to play a little game on him and decided to peck him on the cheeks. He never told me where to kiss him. If I wanted, I could kiss his hands!

I got closer and closer and lightly pecked him on the cheek.

"Yah! That's no fair! I meant on my lips!" He whined as I laughed, looking at his expression.