37. Initiate Sequence & 404 Not Found

Start from the beginning

Anon: "Yep, it's on the top floor. Let's go then, shall we?"

Althea: "Shotgun."

Anon: "Hm?"

Althea: "I call shotgun, we're driving there no?"

Anon laughs and Althea blushes in embarrassment. Anon then stops laughing and walks and the 2 gems follow him.

Anon: "We're taking the tube. Come on now."

They walk down the stairs into the station and they get in a train to head over to the City of London borough. They arrive in just a few minutes and they get out and head up tot eh surface where they look at the Walkie-Talkie building which has an Albion hologram slowly spinning on the top of it. Then, 404 is on the line again.

404: "By now you must have reached 20 Fenchurch Street

404: "By now you must have reached 20 Fenchurch Street. The Walkie-Talkie Club is just at the top of the building. Lift access only."

Anon: "Easy enough. Come on let's head up."

Althea: "You 2 go ahead."

Erin: "Wait, what?"

Althea: "I just remembered, I told Venus that I'd join her jog around Westminster."

Anon: "Alright then, be careful ok, Althea?"

Althea nods and she leaves the area and Anon and Erin get inside the lift and Erin kisses Anon on the forehead. The lift goes up and it arrives at the Walkie-Talkie club.

(In real life, the Walkie-Talkie club is called the Sky Garden

(In real life, the Walkie-Talkie club is called the Sky Garden.)

Bagley: "You have arrived at the Walkie-Talkie Club, where those with more money than sense come to lose both."

404: "The Walkie-Talkie club is frequented by all manner of crooked elites. And the owners, Clan Kelley, have an AI in place to collect blackmail material. Find that AI and let's see for ourselves what these corrupt scumbags have to hide."

Anon and Erin walk around the club and they also look for a server which contains blackmail material. Anon uses his phone to detect other cameras in the area and he finds one hidden camera on the same floor and there, he spots the server.