Tortured

Moira had never experienced this before, no magic, in complete darkness, everything, gone. She drifted in and out of a strange reality. She saw Henry and her newborn baby. Henry was walking around carrying the baby and cooing to it, she closed her eyes when she opened them again she saw Henry, Dead, Blood everywhere, on her hands. The baby lies not far from him, the poor things head completely twisted around. She screamed, closing her eyes. When she opened them again she woke in the dark.

She stayed there silently for a little. She tried to sleep but those images haunted her. She fell into another hallucination. She was seated on the Kings throne when she opened her eyes she was in noble clothes. She walked through the empty castle and out the front. The city stood in ruin blackened and burned with ash. Henry stood there, his wings now and Inky black, the ones she liked, he turned to her. His eyes were inky black just like his wings. "You did this," he said, "you killed her!" He pointed to Isabelle's dead body lying yards away. "It's time for you to pay," Henry grabbed her throat and pushed her back starting to squeeze. This didn't phase her, she thought it would lead to something more, she was enjoying it.

Now Henry, he saw something different. It's more like he didn't see anything, they used a different type of torture. They spoke voices in his head, in common and in celestial. The chaos god himself disapproved of his angel. They threatened Moira and their child, but Henry sat quietly, growing more angry with each threat each push to make him break but he endured. They couldn't break him because he knew their tricks. He had been part of them, the one doing the torture. He knew how to endure it.

Now Isabelle. She fared no where near as well as the others did. The image of Pan falling out of the sky played over in her head, there were thousands of ways she saw her love die, she was left alone, she imagined them coming for her and begging them to kill her, she was alone now. She held the locket and screamed his name every time that she had to watch him die.

She saw her baby grow up without a father, she wanted to die. She wanted to give up, she wanted to join Pan. "You promised you wouldn't leave!" She screamed, this time he died in her arms she shook him to wake him but the image disappeared. "Pan," she whispered in her dark cell or cave or whatever you wanted to call it. She took the locket and opened it up, it glowed a little as she looked at his face. "I love you," she said and she fell into another trance and once again watched her love die.