I see her smile and bob her head to the music as she runs back in the drill. A shot goes up and she positions a player behind her and rebounds the ball. She passes and sprints up the court. She gets the pass and as the two players try to take it she passes it behind her back to the girl waiting for it under the basket.

All the boys and most of the girls go "Ohhhhhh!" at the move. That's right my girl had some serious moves. She was so fucking graceful on the court. She stands off to the side and lets the girls play for a minute as she watches them closely.

She sings along, "Baby I'm preying on you tonight, I can hunt you down eat you alive, just like animals, animals." I feel my myself grin at her. She has no idea how sexy she was right now. She looked like a warrior fresh from battle and calculating her next move. She yells at the girls for something and then continues to watch.

The song and her singing along was egging my wolf on. All he wanted was to pick her up and take her home and make her his. She jumps back in the drill and I watched her do the sexiest thing ever. She walks the ball up and lowers her body into a crouch as she gets past the half court. She half smiles at the defender and tsk at her as she tries to get the ball. She easily keeps the ball out of reach. She shakes her head at the girl and as the girl attacks again she whips it behind her back and passes her as the defender keeps running forward.

She lays the ball up and scores. "Ok, girls line up with a ball." They all grab one and run over. "Ok, so this is how we run. Ball over your head, always over your head, and at each wall I want twenty taps. You have 5 down and backs." She tells them. "Go." They take off and she watches them carefully cheering them on. I walk over to her side.

I hold out my water for her and she looks up surprised. "Take it. You look like you could use a drink. You're pretty red." I say teasing her. She scrunches her nose at me and takes the water. She brings it to her lips and sips it slowly.

"Thank you." She says.

"You were pretty amazing out there." I tell her letting my voice show how much in awe of her I was.

"Thanks, I haven't played in a couple weeks, but this felt amazing. I forget how much I crave playing." She says as she watches the girls. "Keep going your halfway there girls. The legs feed the wolves." She yells to them.

I laugh at her words. She had no idea half the team was werewolves. "What?" She says looking at me.

"I haven't heard that one since the movie Miracle." I say.

"Well Herb Brooks was a coaching genius." She says shrugging her shoulders. "Besides, I always believed being the best conditioned team was the biggest advantage a team could have. It helped against the Russians in 1980 so it can help them." I look down at her amazed. She was fucking so analytical when it came to basketball. She was right of course. If you could run the longest it didn't matter if the other team was better, you could easily score on them.

"Ok girls come here." She says as they finish. They run over and gather around us. "Great job today, remember to drink lots of fluids today and tomorrow. I will see you in two days for the next practice. Remember music is a privilege. I'm fine playing with you guys but you have to play at 100%." She says and they all nod and say, "Yes Coach." "Ok girls go ahead and leave." She tells them and they walk away to change out of their shoes. My boys run on the court and start warming up.

"Do you want to stay and help with my practice?" I ask her hoping she would want to.

"Of course." She says assessing the boys as they warm up.

"So, who are my starters and why?" I whisper into her ear. I couldn't help it I wanted to be close to her and it was an easy way to get close.

"10 is your right side wing. He has good handles on the right side but very weak left hand. Can shoot well on right. 5 is your point guard and captain. He is taller than normal point guards and that gives him an advantage. He is sweeping the floor constantly and helping correct and corral the others. 43 is your forward. He rebounds well but is weak at swimming the player in front of him. He also jumps too much when a player fakes him out so he fouls out every game. 14 is your other wing but they are a driver, scared to take the outside shot. He is fast though which is why he starts. 21 is your post. He is good at the post moves but could be more fluid in his moments. He needs to bend his legs more so he can be more explosive." She tells me critically looking at my twenty boys on the floor.