Injured

Gwen Pov

    I was looking for Y/n after the cops drove away and I only found a piece of his mask on the building, I thought he was dead when dad texted me Y/n was in the hospital, I wondered if my dad knew Y/n was spiderman, and if he knew, or could guess I was Ghost-Spider. I arrived and met my dad.

"Where is he"
"He's in a room, they won't let us see him, only family"
"He doesn't have family"
"I know, im gonna pay for his bills"
"Thank you dad"
"Does Y/n have any other friends? People that would want to be here?"
"Just his friend Luke, I'll text him"

    I texted Luke and soon after Luke arrived.

"Can we see him"
"No Luke, only family"
"He doesn't have any"
"I know, but my dad is gonna pay his bills, look Y/n is spiderman"

    I whispered the last part and Luke told me he knew, we were Interrupted by the doctor coming out and asking to see Y/n's family and friends. "Are you his family?" He asked me and my dad "No, he's friends with my daughter" my dad answered and the doctor continued to talk to us "I'm sorry to say, but Y/n didn't make it, he died 10 minutes ago, we did everything we could but his heart stopped," the doctor informed us and I burst out crying I leaned Into my dad, he put his arm around me and I heard Luke "Oh, god" the doctor talked to my dad.

"Does he have any family?"
"Not the I know of, he lives on his own."
"I know where his family is"
"You do Gwen?"
"Yeah, his mom was killed by his father, and his dad is dead now too"

    Everyone was shocked, even Luke. I guess Y/n didn't like to talk about that. "Can we see him?" I asked and the doctor replied "Yes, all three of you can go in, i'll take you" The doctor led us to Y/n's room and I sat next to my dad, still crying, Luke sat on Y/n's other side. The EKG was off. We just sat in silence, paying respects. Luke had to go to the bathroom and my dad talked to me.

"Gwen?"
"Yeah dad?"
"Did you know"
"Know what?"
"I was the one that found Y/n, he is Spiderman, he fell off Fisk tower"
"Y/n's Spiderman?"
"Yeah"
"I didn't know, he didn't tell me a lot of things I guess"
"What do you mean by that?"
"He never told me what happened to his parents for the longest time, he only told me a few days ago."
"I'm sorry, i'm gonna go work out paying for this, we're gonna give him a nice funeral okay"
"Okay"

    My dad left and I was alone with Y/n, crying my eyes out, Luke never came back, he either couldn't handle it or my dad told him to give me and Y/n some time alone "I'm sorry Y/n, I couldn't help you, im sorry" I cried for a few more minutes and I felt a squeeze on the hand that was holding Y/n's.