Defending Gwen

Y/n Pov

    I was walking in the hall when I saw Gwen talking with Tyler, she tried to walk away but Tyler grabbed her wrist, I walked over and intervened.

"Let her go Tyler"
"What are you, her girlfriend?"
"No, but you shouldn't treat her that way, you shouldn't treat anyone that way, we all know how you take advantage of girls"
"You don't know shit about me"
"I know how you've got daddy issues, you probably sleep with a teddy bear so that you don't feel alone"

    There was a circle of people surrounding us, I looked at them and Tyler punched me in my jaw. I turned, I was able to turn off my spider strength, but I was a strong human, I slapped Tyler, which surprised him "Did you just slap me" He asked me "Yep" I said with a smile, he swung a hook at me and I did my favorite combo, I punched his stomach with my right hand, ducked under his arm and punched his stomach with my left, I stood up and hit him in the face with my right, knocking him down, I grabbed his shirt and kneeled over him, his face was a bloody mess, I broke hus nose. I knew my next punch could knock him out "Kill him," Venom said "You could save all the girls he could take advantage of in the future" "No," I told Venom in my head "No one deserves to die" I brought my fist back and was about to bring it down on Tyler when I heard something "Y/n'' I looked over and saw the source of the noise was Gwen, I dropped Tyler and the teachers came and grabbed me "Let me go'' I said as they dragged me to the principles.

A/n: Let me know in the comments if I should post the rest of the story, there is about 9 parts left.