Internal Struggles

Gwen Pov

    I saw on the news that Y/n was fighting Fisk, I web swung over and when I landed Y/n was about to stab an unconscious kingpin, He was infected by a symbiote something I only knew about from Peter "Spiderman, No" I exclaimed, Y/n turned and looked at me,

"I have to do this, for Peter, and for everyone he has and will hurt"
"Y/n this isn't you, you would never kill someone, Venom is messing with your head."
"He ruined my life!"
"I know, but I did too, should I die"
"No, It all started with him! I have to do this"
"Please don't"

    I could see Y/n struggling, he was trying not to let Venom take over, and he was also debating whether to kill fisk.

"Do you think Peter would want you to do this"
"I'm doing this for Peter"
"He wouldn't want you to, Peter never killed. When he trained you he told you that no one deserves to die. Listen to him"

    Y/n dropped the sword and Venom took over, he charged at me and I had to fight him, I didn't want to hurt Y/n so I just blocked. Venom drew his other sword and cut my Achilles tendon. I was on my knees unable to move and Venom drew his gun and pointed at me. I closed my eyes but the shot never came. I looked at Venom, he was being controlled by Y/n, who was keeping Venom from shooting me. The venom suit lowered, allowing Y/n to see out of it, he fell to the ground and sat on his knees.

"Help me"
"I can't, I can't move"
"You have to fight it"
"I cant"
"Y/n please"
"I'm sorry"

    Y₩n moved the gun and pointed it at himself, he was about to pull the trigger when he said something "I'll see you soon Peter"

"Y/n No!"
"Gwen leave, I don't want you to see this"
"No I won't go, you have to fight it"
"I can't, he's too strong, if I die he dies. I can't control him, he will kill you and everyone I love, anyone who gets in his way"
"You can fight it, I know you can"
"How?"
"Because you are strong, you are stronger than me and stronger than Peter, fight this!"
"I'm not"
"Yes you are Y/n, I love you"