Study Buddy

Gwen Pov

        I was at Y/n's door and I knocked. He answered with a “Nope” and shut the door in my face, tapping my nose. “Ow'' I whispered to myself. “Y/n, I’m here to help you study!” I said through the door. After no answer I tried the handle, to find the door unlocked.

    I opened the door and Y/n had headphones on listening to music and laying on his couch, he had his eyes closed so I walked up and pulled the headphones off of him and dropped his backpack on his stomach. “Owww” he groaned “Gwen, I don’t want to do this”

“It doesn’t matter, you have to”

I heard Y/n whisper under his breath “No, shut up” 

“You say something Y/n?” 

“No”

    I sat at his table and started pulling things out of my bag. “We have 4 days to study and 4 subjects to learn. Starting today with science. I remember it’s your favorite.” I told him and he replied with a small smile “Yeah it is, what are the other subjects?” “Tuesday, tomorrow we do history,” I explain “Wednesday is math and thursday is english” “Ugh”

    We spent 4 hours studying chemistry and physics, when we were done I exclaimed “we, my friend are finished” “I'm not your friend” he replied coldly “but despite what you think I am grateful so why don't you stay and ill order Pizza?” “I’d like that” I informed Y/n, pepperoni is fine, if you don't mind, I know he didn't because pepperoni was his favorite as well. 

    “Okay, it should be here in 30 minutes, so what should we do in the meantime?" I was asked and I walked over to Y/n's TV and opened one of the drawers on the stand that was under it, pulling out a board game 
"Of course you pick monopoly" 
"Not just any monopoly, Star Wars monopoly"
"You know that this and Uno are the top causes of destroyed friendships, right"
"Yup"
    We finished setting up and we started playing, time flew until there was then a knock on the door and Y/n got his wallet with his web shooters and went to go to the door, coming back with pizza. "Pizza time." He told me, walking over. “I was getting hungry” I said as he brought it to the table. “Thanks for dinner Y/n” I thanked “Your welcome Gwen.” Y/n said