Self Therapy

"Get out" I said walking towards the door, with my hand on it she said "Y/n wait, we need to talk" I took my hand off the door now and turned to face her. 
"Why, so you can damage me even more? So you can kick me while I'm down, huh?"
"Y/n, it's not like that!"
"But it is! You broke me, even more than Peter, I'm still trying to piece myself back together, but you kept some, and now you wanna take more. You are the one who fired the shot to break the glass."
"N/n please just listen I-"
"You don't get to call me that, not anymore!"
"Look, i'm sorry that I destroyed you, cause I know I did. And that is what haunts me most, when I close my eyes I don't see Peter, I see you hating me for the rest of our miserable lives''
"You seem fine-"
"I'm not, I just put on a fake smile"
"At Least you can, I've had too for so long, I am exhausted of having to fake being okay, exhausted of being there for everyone else through everything, and guess what, I don't see anybody lining up to be there for me. I haven't been ok since I was eight, when my dad started beating me because I was a disappointment, and he hit my mom too because he blamed her, i had to use makeup to hide the bruises. And remember when I had a broken arm in 6th grade? That's cause my dad, choked out my mom, left her lying unconscious on the floor. I fought him, and he snapped my arm in two. When I was fourteen I packed myself and my mom a bag, stole some cash from my dad, and hit him with a fucking baseball bat in his sleep, slashed his tires so he couldnt chase us and drove my mom to a motel."

    "Then one day, I went out to get groceries, and I came back and my mom was on the floor, dead… My dad was standing over her body, he went to jail… and got shivved, he's dead, buried next to my mom. I lived with Peter for three years, until I emancipated myself and moved here."
"Y/n I had no idea why didn't you tell me, I only knew you lived on your own"
"Because I had known you, since fucking kindergarten, and I didnt want you to look at me like a kicked puppy. So please leave"
"No, Y/n I won't"
"GET OUT! If it took hearing that I was gonna propose and that I still loved you for you to come back here after a fucking year, then you are not worth it"
"Goodbye Y/n"

Gwen Pov

    I was in tears because of what Y/n said, I had no idea all the tragedy he went through, he was broken. Still in shock, I walked home crying, a feat which reminded me that last time I walked this path, a year ago, crying just like I am now. I felt bad for him, but he still needs time.

Y/n Pov

    "Aaaarrghh'' I yelled as I threw all the stuff of my counter and started pulling down everything on my bookshelf. "FUUUUCK! WHY AM I SUCH A FUCKING FAILURE, WHY DO I FUCK EVERYTHING UP? EVERYTHING GOOD IN MY LIFE IS GONE!! AND I'M FUCKING RESPONSIBLE! COULDN’T SAVE MOM! COULDN’T SAVE PETER! COULDNT SAVE MY FUCKING RELATIONSHIP! I AM SO FUCKING USELESS!" I  yelled, tearing apart my place as I said each word, funnily collapsing onto the floor after pulling all the clothes from my drawers. I put on a hoodie, one Gwen bought me, I pulled the hood up and tightened it, I then crawled into bed and cried myself to sleep.