Unexpected Help

"Mr. L/n, I've been expecting you."
"So I'm told"
"Well first I want to ask how you've been doing?"
"I'm fine"
"Its okay if your not-"
"IM FINE!"
"Okay, no need to raise your voice. But to the point of why you're here, why do you think that is?"

I thought to myself about saying it's because of the fight, but I'm smart so I wasn't gonna bring it up unless he did, so I said "Because of my attendance?"

"Correct"
"So what's the verdict?"
"Funny you say it like that, now I'm giving you one last chance to graduate high school this year, today is monday as you may know, and we have a big test coming up friday. I know that you are unfamiliar with some of the material. So in addition to the 3 day detention I am giving you I am also giving you a peer tutor to help you with this, she came specifically to me for this and is equipped to help you"

My thoughts immediately went to two people. MJ, she was a friend of Peter's and knew what his death had done to me or, the worse option...Gwen, It was weird, I didn't want to hang out with her but when we did it wasn't too bad. "Please no" I said under my breath "what was that'' the principal asked. "I said someone I know?" I replied quickly with an excuse. "Possibly," The principal Mr. Rose replied "Her name is Gwen Stacy, from what I know you two were friends at one time?" My worst fears (Well not my worst) were confirmed.

"Please no" I said "We had a falling out, I don't want to talk to her, I can't" "Maybe you can kill two birds woth one stone," Rose replied and the word kill made Venom hungry for blood "You can graduate and rebuild your friendship with Gwen Stacy" Mr. Rose said, finishing his sentence.

I was at home watching TV after detention when I heard a knock at the door. I don't remember inviting anyone over or ordering anything so I took out my pocket knife and put it into a reverse grip. I walked up to the door and opened it, I saw Gwen and said "Nope" slamming the door in her face