Sacrifice

Y/n Pov

    I just heard Gwen tell me she loved me, there was so much going through my head but I told Gwen to leave. "Gwen leave, I know what I have to do, i'll survive" I said, I didn't know if I was gonna survive but I had to get Gwen out of here. Gwen left and Venom engulfed me, I was in control but he was fighting me for control. I felt an energy at my core and I was summoning it. "You'll never hurt anyone I love again!" I yelled and I released the energy, my hand glowed light blue and I lifted of the ground, the energy created a cloud, I don't know if it shred me apart or if I was okay the roof and walls had been blown off, I looked down and was in my homemade suit, it was all cut up and my mask was torn, barely hiding my face. I stood up and saw Venom "How strange, I don't even need you anymore" He said "Which means I don't need you" I said and charged at him, my hands lit up with the blue energy I punched and kicked him over and over again, my web shooters had been fried and when venom was down I shot an energy blast at him melting him, I felt a pain in my stomach and looked down to find out that id been stabbed, I fell off the roof, hit the ground, making a crater and knocking me unconscious.

George Stacy Pov

    I was at home with Gwen and my family when I got news that spiderman was attacking Fisk, We had been making a case, but I think today was when we could arrest Wilson. When I arrived I saw Ghost-Spider land there shortly after, it was silent for a while except for the sound of the news chopper and the reporters behind me. There was a sudden explosion and we all ducked behind cover, soon after spiderman fell down and hit the ground 50 feet away from me. "Stay back, I'll go check" I yelled to the other officers and I went up to Spiderman. I felt his pulse, it was still there but he was knocked out. I pulled off his mask and what I saw shocked me. Under the torn mask of spiderman was Y/n L/n, the man that my daughter used to date, the man she was helping study, and the man I talked to earlier that day. "Y/n?" I asked "Get me an ambulance" I yelled back to the cops and two EMTs took him away, I was waiting for him outside his room in the hospital, I had already paid his bills, it's the least I could do. I texted Gwen that Y/n was the hospital and she said she was coming.