Anger Management

I finished the day and after school I saw Gwen talking to somebody, it was another guy that was in our class, and he kissed her. "You see, she loves him not you, SHE LOVES HIM" Venom taunted me and I disregarded him. I couldn't look, I just ran off to my house

Gwen Pov

     I pushed Tyler off of me and my spider sense told me that Y/n saw, I looked to my left and saw Y/n running off, I followed him to his house and came in after him "Y/n, that's not what it looked like" I said to him "I can't deal with this right now" Y/n said and went to his bathroom, I set my stuff down and heard a bang, I walked to the bathroom door and saw a hole in it, a fist being pulled free "Aaahh" Y/n screamed as he punched the door again. I knew he was only using his human level of strength cause his spider strength would have knocked the door clean off its hinges. "Y/n, Stop" I exclaimed and he put another hole in the door I knew I couldn't stop him so I stood still as he continued screaming and punching and kicking the door until there was a hole big enough for him to step through, his knuckles were bleeding and he went to the front door, about to leave. I shut the door before he could leave and he leaned against the front door, sliding down so that he was sitting against it, I sat next to him and laid my head against his shoulder, he cried silently, I hated seeing him like this, but he was broken, and much like glass, he can hurt others when it's broken.