Wilson Fisk

I put on my spider suit and went to Fisk tower, I punched through security and confronted kingpin "Hey Fisk, remember me?" I said "Little spider," He said "Now I get to kill you too, where is your little girlfriend, is she here or do I have to find her to kill her" "Let's skip the talking and get straight to the fighting" I said and Kingpin pulled a gun on me and emptied the magazine. I dodged all the bullets "Nope, thats cheating" I quipped as I webbed the gun away and charged kingpin, I threw punch after punch, landing about 15, Fisk was pretty damaged by these, I'd say I dealer about a quarter of the damage he could take, I was about to punch again, but he caught my fist and threw me away, Venom took over.

"My turn"
"No, Venom I have to do it, It has to be me"
"You can't beat him"

    Venom charged fisk and they battled, venom kicked and punched bruising Fisk. I was trying to take control and eventually I did, the Venom suit remaining on me, which I used to continue fighting Fisk. He threw his desk at me and I used my webs to throw it back at him. The desk hit him on the face, I knew he could only take a bit more, I ran at him again using my webs to propel myself and I kicked him in the face, he was on the ground and I punched him with all my strength, over and over again, until Fisk was unconscious. I drew my sword and was about to deal a lethal blow when I heard someone "Spiderman, No"