The Fight

Y/n Pov

    I was walking back to class when Flash came up to me, Flash was my bully and didn't have enough patience for him, I just had to keep my powers in check, don't let the cap off my bottle of emotions. “What do you want Flash” I asked “Your gonna give me your homework and money, and then your gonna lick my shoes clean.” he snarled “You know what?” I asked and he asked what “I don't have enough energy to resist the urge to kick your ass". The bell rang and the rest of the school came out seeing me and Flash Talking

Gwen Pov

    I was walking out of class when I heard Jackson’s voice, I moved towards it and saw him talking with Flash “This will not end well” I told myself  suddenly Y/n turned away and I heard Flash say this “Yeah run away, I guess that's why your girlfriend broke up with you,” I could tell Y/n was resisting the urge to kick him through the wall and keep his powers contained. Flash continued “That's probably why your friend died too, cause your a little bitch” I knew Flash had gone too far, Y/n snapped and grabbed Flash by the Jacket, slamming him on the wall and then lifting him up and pinning him there “Okay motherfucker,” Y/n yelled with a wild look in his eyes “Now you have my attention, so anything else you wanna say before you get crippled?” “you are damn right I am a mother fucker, in fact, I fucked yours. But oh wait she's dead, buried right next to your dad” Y/n slammed Flash against the lockers and then threw him to the other wall. "Dont you talk about my Parents!" Y/n yelled then kicked the back of Flashes knee and I heard a crack like his leg broke, which it didn't. Good job to Y/n for keeping his powers in check. Y/n held his jacket so that he could punch Flash, knocking him out. He dropped Flash’s sleeping body and looked at all the people who watched the fight, his eyes falling on mine. He realized what he had done and ran out.

Y/n Pov

I was on top of a building in my Spider suit, it wasn't anything special, just one that Peter gave me, I spray painted it with my own colors in an attempt to try to move on from Peter, no success. My police radio informed me that a jewelry store was being robbed nearby. "Why can't I ever just have a quiet night?" I said looking up at the sky and rolling my eyes.
      I decided to have a little fun running and jumping off a building, waiting till the last second to save myself from becoming a pancake on the street. I did some flips and stuff on the way to the robbery, ducking behind cover after finding out that theirs had guns. I was about to come up from cover when Gwen swung up to the cover opposite me in her suit. "I got this one, you can leave'' I said, annoyance in my voice and used my webs to bring one thing to me and I KO'd him "Heard you had a bad day, thought you weren't gonna be here" she replied, I then finished the rest of the guys off and started to swing off but I got shot in the leg and fell. "Big mistake" I told the criminal that shot me as I punched him again. I don't know why my spider senses didn't warn me but I haven't been getting much sleep lately so maybe that's the reason. 

    I went home and took my spider suit off, very painfully I might add, and went to go take a shower. I went to my room to put on some clothes, just sweatpants and a t-shirt, and as I was walking out I noticed my window was still open, and I closed it after I came in. Acting on instinct I pulled out my pocket knife and crouched down, getting behind the kitchen counter where I could survey the apartment. That is when I saw her, I wish there was an intruder, cause it would have been better than seeing Gwen stand in my living room