Studies

I said my goodbyes, or see ya later to Gwen and finished school, after school I told Luke what happened last night and I went to his house where we played Injustice 2, I had my account on his Xbox, and His account on mine so that we still had our gear when we played. We played several games, I used several characters like Batman, The Flash, Supergirl, Green Arrow, Harley Quinn, Wonder Woman, Catwoman, Firestorm and for the last match, we did heroes we were unfamiliar with, I chose The Red Hood and Luke chose Bane. I won this match and added it to my Talley, we had been keeping score of our wins, like a tournament. We played one more match, I chose Robin and Luke chose Deadshot. I won this game which made Luke mad "The fucking sword!" He yelled and threw his controller onto his backpack on the ground.

"Alright count em up"
"I won 3"
"I won Seven, They were Batman, Flash, Supergirl, Green Arrow, Harley Quinn, Red Hood and Robin. My losing heroes were Catwoman, Wonder Woman and Firestorm"
"My winnings were Superman, Blue Beetle, and Starfire-"
"Cause you spammed all the special moves"
"I lost with Joker, Captain Cold, Bane, TMNT, Black Canary, Brainiac, and Deadshot"

    I got a notification on my phone, it was a text from Gwen "I gotta go, Gwen is at my house to study, bye" I said, Luke could barely say bye before I was swinging back to my place. I climbed in the window and Gwen was inside watching her phone.

"Hey, sorry I'm late, got caught up with Luke" 
"Its okay, so I'm already set up, ready when you are"
"Ten four, just gotta put my stuff up real fast"

Gwen Pov

    Y/n put his bag on the table with me and his iconic leather jacket on the coat hanger and went to his room. Damn I loved the way he looks in his jacket, it was the one jacket of his I really wanted to wear but he would rarely take it off. But I didn't mind, he looked very sexy when he wore it. Unable to control myself, I walked over to the coat hanger and picked up his jacket and out it on, it was fuzzy on the inside and really comfy, the black leather went very well with the black fuzz that showed on the collar, the jacket smelled like him too, a good smell that made my knees weak. "You okay Gwen" Y/n said, I didn't realize he was out of his room, he took off his shoes and put on a short sleeve t-shirt instead of the long sleeve one he was wearing earlier. I started taking off the jacket.

"Sorry"
"Its okay, you can keep it on for a while, looks good on you"
"Thanks, I've always wanted to wear it for some reason"
"Its comfy for sure"
"Its iconic"
"Heh, thanks. So Tuesday, that means… English is today right?"
"History, actually"
"Right, I don't see the point though, why do I need to know all the ways the Comanche used Buffalo or what year the French and Indian War ended for real life"
"You always say that Y/n"
"And I will keep saying it until its effective"
"Alright so first off, what year did the pilgrims land at plymouth?"
"Ugh"

    I continued quizzing him and teaching him about history, until we finished going over all the material and Y/n memorized it, I started clearing the table and Y/n ordered food 
"What'll it be m'lady"
"What about burgers, is In N Out okay?"
"Sounds good so you want a double double with cheese right?"
"Yep, you know because we like the exact same thing"
"In and out doesn't deliver so i'll go pick it up, you gonna be okay here?"

    I nodded and Y/n handed me the remotes to the tv and left.  He still paid for my Netflix and I resumed Riverdale from where I was. I watched an episode and Y/n saw what I was watching as He came in with food "Oh Archie, Hiram Lodge is evil" He said in a surprisingly good Betty Cooper impression and I turned off the show to go eat.

    After we ate we continued monopoly at the coffee table, I sat on the couch and Y/n sat opposite me on the ground. He was surprisingly good at monopoly, I know we were close to finishing but I wanted to save the rest of the game for tomorrow. 

"Can we watch a movie?"
"Like what, I only really have nerd movies"
"Have you got any Harry Potter?" 
"I only have seven of the books and eight of the movies"
"Goblet of fire sounds good?"
"As long as I have my gillyweed"

    I loved his stupid jokes, I put his jacket off and sat on his couch with a big blanket. Y/n put the movie into his Xbox and sat next to me, covering his legs with some of the blanket and he used his controller to play the movie once it loaded, I put his arm around mine, just like last time he tensed up and then relaxed into it. Y/n told me theories and quoted lines as the movie played. When it got to the part where Dumbledore asked Harry if he put his name in the goblet of fire, after Dumbledore asked me and Y/n got bothered and said "he asked calmly" which we both laughed at. We talked for a bit after and I challenged Y/n to a match of Injustice.