Chapter 11: Neko Miko Y/N

(Y/N): Your name

(M/N): Mothers name

(F/N): Fathers name

(H/C): Hair color

(E/C): Eye Color

(H/L): Hair Length

(R/N): Racing Name

(W/N): Weapon name

(D/C): Dream Car

Thinking

Speaking over Scroll/Radio/sign/memories

Location, Time, Date, POV switch

_________________________

Y/N POV

"Stay on target in formation rote six." I shout angrily

"He's over there I can get him." I hear Angelo reply.

"Red six, if you continue this, we'll have to label you an enemy." I reply locking onto his plane.

"Alright fine," Angelo says before going back into formation.

"We have bogeys on my 3 o' clock," Ravio says.

I look to where his 3 o' clock would be, and see 6 unidentified flying objects.

"Alright, rote five we'll take a look," I say say as the formation follows me as we speed towards the UFOs.

Getting closer we realize those weren't friendly fighters, nor where they enemy fighters, they were none because they were flying saucers.

"Move to engage." I say as we all prepare.

We didn't stand a chance. I see Ravio's plane get shot with a laser and his burnt corpse get's shot out, Angelo followed quickly after and I flew through an inferno which was once his plane, Carroll shot at the saucers but the rounds barely left a dent and he was shot down, soon it was just me and just as how I always suspected, I finally died via aliens.

"God dammit, this is the 5th time." Carroll shouts.

"The Saucers are invincible, this was supposed to be the end of the franchise." Angelo replies.

"Well whatever, I think it's stupid we can't at least damage them." Ravio says in frustration.

"Well, it was fun playing through Virtuoso combat with you guys again." I reply putting down the joystick.

*Timeskip brought to you by Chibi CNFR screwing around*

Up on top of the school me and Jaune were training. Far from the pitiful lump he used to be, he could now consistently defend himself and counter attack against me. I'm not the best swordsman, far from it, if anything Ravio should be training him, but he's getting better. Taking a strike at his side I stop right before I could actually hit him.

"Remember Jaune, you have a shield, use it." I say to him. "We've been at this for a while, I'd say we're done for today." I add while reattaching the swords to my naginata. 

"So, how am I doing?" He asks looking at me hopefully.

"Quite well." I reply dusting myself off.

"Really?!" He says looking excited.

"Yes, so well that I'm going to have Ravio teach you in my place." I reply.

"Why is that?" He asks.

"I fight with this spear, Ravio fights with his sword, and I'd say he's the best swordsman here." I reply.