Chapter 7: Forever Fall

(Y/N): Your name

(M/N): Mothers name

(F/N): Fathers name

(H/C): Hair color

(E/C): Eye Color

(H/L): Hair Length

(R/N): Racing Name

(W/N): Weapon name

(D/C): Dream Car

Thinking

Speaking over Scroll/Radio/sign/memories

Location, Time, Date, POV switch

_________________________

Y/N POV

I was following Uncle Rex to some place, he didn't tell me where it was, or what it was, but there was a lot of bamboo. After a long time of walking there was this big pagoda style house in a small clearing. We both stopped walking and looked at the place.

"You may not see it, but you've got a lot of potential." He said to me as he walked in the house.

I follow him and I see a dojo inside with all sorts of weapons lined up on the wall and a set of armor in the corner. 

"You're training starts here." He said while passing a Naginata to me.

*flashforward*

Snapping out of my daydreams I look back to see the Forever Fall forest. I get why it was called that, but it doesn't look like fall at all. It looks more like-

"Bloody falls, is what they should call it." Angelo says looking at a leaf with a deranged grin.

"Yes, students, the forest of Forever Fall is indeed beautiful. But we are not here to sight-see. Professor Peach has asked all of you to collect samples from the trees deep inside this forest, and I'm here to make sure none of you die while doing so." Glynda says probably not hearing what Angelo just said.

We all come to a stop in the trail and look toward her.

"Each of you is to gather one jar's worth of red sap. However, this forest is full of the Grimm creatures of , so be sure to stay by your teammates. We will rendezvous back here at 4 o'clock. Have fun!" Glynda says as authoritative as ever.

"Alright you heard her let's go!" Carroll says organizing us into a line and we start marching off with him. Following behind RWBY and the now NPR. I see Pyrrha look back and I glance in the direction to see Cardin dragging Jaune off.

"I know, I've got a good feeling today, he'll stand up for himself this time," I say putting a hand on her shoulder.

"I don't know about that, but it's now or never." Pyrrha replies looking to the ground.

"Hey, Come on, stragglers are the first to die!" Carroll shouts now noticing my absence.

We both walk to the group in hope of finding a good place to get the sap.

*Timeskip brought to you by a commercial for Pyrrha & Y/N: Salem's inside story*

Me and the rest of group found a good place to set up. With the combined forces of NPR, RWBY, and CNFR of us around, any single grimm didn't stand a chance. We had just finished filling up our last sap bottle, and we were waiting for the others to do so as well. Carroll had his machine gun at the ready, and I was on the opposite end by my sister with my carbine fully loaded.