Chapter 4: Player and Pieces.

(Y/N): Your name

(M/N): Mothers name

(F/N): Fathers name

(H/C): Hair color

(E/C): Eye Color

(H/L): Hair Length

(R/N): Racing Name

(W/N): Weapon name

(D/C): Dream Car

Thinking

Speaking over Scroll/Radio

Location, Time, Date, POV switch

_________________________

Y/N POV

Running towards the source of the screaming we found a small temple where the blonde and Blake were. 

"Did that girl just ride in on an Ursa?" Blake asks.

"I..." The blonde says just as confused as we are.

Just as it seems that she's about to answer an unholy screech rocks the landscape and my sister is running away from a deathstalker, narrowly she avoids decapitation by jumping through it's pincers.

We get closer to the group in the center and see the Blonde hugging Ruby, but quickly being cut off by the orange haired one.

"Nora!" She says excited.

"Did she just run all the way here with a Death Stalker on her tail?" Blake asks.

I see the Blonde's eyes turn read and she, sets herself on fire?

"I can't take it anymore! Can everyone just chill out for two seconds before something crazy happens again?!" She yells out.

Just as she says that Angelo comes down from the sky.

"Mortals, I have heard your prayers, and I have come to help." He says commandingly 

looking at my watch and looking back up to the blonde.

"It's been two seconds." I say.

She probably doesn't hear me, but seems to have calmed down. As I said that another guy with black hair showed up.

"How could you leave me?!" Snowflake says calling down to Ruby.

"I said "jump"!" Ruby shouted up.

"She's gonna fall." Blake added.

"She'll be fine." Ruby assures

"She's falling." The black haired one adds.

Looking up I see Jaune jump out and catch her as she's falling. They look at each other, but then reality comes back and they realize they're still falling. Falling flat on his face Jaune has Weiss fall on top of him.

"My hero." she scoffs at him.

"My.. Back" Jaune replies weakly.

Pyrrha gets launched over to our feet by the death stalker, and I help her back up.

"Hey sis." I say helping her up.

"Great! The gang's all here! Now we can die together!" The blonde one says.

"Not if I can help it!" Ruby says before running off and letting out a warcry.

"Ruby, wait!" The Blonde one yelled before realizing it's too late.