Chapter 8: The Stray

(Y/N): Your name

(M/N): Mothers name

(F/N): Fathers name

(H/C): Hair color

(E/C): Eye Color

(H/L): Hair Length

(R/N): Racing Name

(W/N): Weapon name

(D/C): Dream Car

Thinking

Speaking over Scroll/Radio/sign/memories

Location, Time, Date, POV switch

_________________________

A/N: The era of cars you are in is set by your D/C (Dodge Viper 2016 means a 1996 Pontiac Catalina safari, and a 1956 Nash means a 1950 Pontiac Catalina safari )

Y/N POV

Me and the rest of CNFR were at this man named Jeremy's house bargaining over this Pontiac Catalina station wagon. 

"I'm sorry, the price can't go any lower than 14,000." Jeremy said as he pulled out a card reader.

"That's okay, It's in tip top shape, I'll pay 14k for it." Carroll said pulling out the bank card.

Swiping it, he gave us the keys and set us off on our merry way. We decided to hit the docks and see if anybody new was coming along for the Vytal tournament. Getting in the drivers seat I sped off, or at least as fast as you could get in a station wagon.

*Timeskip brought to you by Y/N drifting his turns like a madman*

Driving down the road we realized something, not many people frequenting the road in cars. I don't know why, but there were more people on the street than cars. We were calmly a driving through the town when realization hit me. 

"Hey guys, do you think we need groceries?" I ask.

"Yes, that's what I've been trying to tell you this entire time." Angelo screams.

I slam the breaks as the tires screech across the pavement.

"Well, you asked just in time." I say pointing to a market.

We all get out of the car and run into the market getting what we need. Running in we all rushed to get what we would all need, we didn't know why we were, but some sort of urgency overtook us. I picked up some more toothpaste, a block of cheese, and a tub of Neapolitan ice cream (the best kind). Carroll got us some bread, peanut butter, and fruit. Ravio got us chips, popcorn, and sodas. Angelo was the weirdest as he bought a rain poncho, club soda, and a sponge. We all regrouped at the front and we were checking out when something in the tills caught my eye.

"Hey, Carroll, look at this." I say grabbing it off the tills.

What it was, was a tiny me! the number 51 pasted on my glorious F/C D/C, complete with a tiny R/N in the vehicle. Looking at the side Carroll's eyes perk up as he sees the sticker.

"It's your rookie year, look there." He replies pointing to the emblem on the side.

I look at it and see a rather fierce looking white animal head on a blue background. I reminisce, and I remember how that got me in a lot of trouble. I put it on the checkout and we go along our merry way.