Chapter 3: The First Step

(Y/N): Your name

(M/N): Mothers name

(F/N): Fathers name

(H/C): Hair color

(E/C): Eye Color

(H/L): Hair Length

(R/N): Racing Name

(W/N): Weapon name

(D/C): Dream Car

Thinking

Speaking over Scroll/Radio

Location, Time, Date, POV switch

_________________________

Y/N POV

I'm looking at the fuel gauge and see I'm damn near empty. I race down to the pits and slam the brakes.

"Come on let's go! I know you're tired I am too." Carroll says getting my pit crew onto track.

Ravio at the fuel tank accidentally lets the dust out too early and it spills over the hull and ignites. It all happened so fast, I saw it light up, I look down onto my arm to see myself on fire, and I jumped out of the car. My crew quickly extinguished me and the car.

"Are you okay?" Carroll asks.

I look around and see nobody is fueling the car.

"Fuel the tank!" I say annoyed.

"Y/N, you were just-" I cut Ravio off.

"Am I on fire!?" I ask angry.

They were all baffled and silent looking at me and the black on my racing suit.

"Am I on oum damn fire!" I yell.

"No you're not, fuel the tank" Carroll yells as Ravio puts starts fueling up the tank.

"Where am I right now?" I ask Carroll.

"1 lap ahead, go and get them!" He replies before I burnout my tires launching forward.

I drive onto the road and hit the dirt section 

"Number 51 R/N is maintaining his lead in the final minutes of the race!" A loud speaker yells.

As I keep on going forward my vision becomes blurrier and blurrier 

"The Checkered flag is out, the crowd is on their feet, for the first time a rookie is going to win the Mistral cup!" The speaker yelled out.

As I keep going forward my vision keeps on getting blurrier, but I can see the checkered flag. Smiling to myself I press down the gas, but just before I can pass it I see a red car pass me and win. I then saw the winners podium, and on top was my twin sister, the invincible girl, Pyrrha Nikos.

-----------------------------------------------------

I shot up from my bed, looking around I see I'm still at Beacon. It must be early in the morning because everyone is still asleep. Quietly I tiptoe out to the lockers and grab my armor, Pyrrha had her Greek stuff, while I had a beat up set of Samurai armor. Looking at it, I see the cuts and such, it clearly had better days, a far cry from the pristine condition it used to be in. I put it on and out of the corner of my eye see some white wings. Following the direction I see a guy with Brown hair and angelic white wings, wearing shiny knight armor, but his face looked tired and overall out of it. I decided to leave him alone, we had a long day ahead of us.