Chapter 9: Explanation

(Y/N): Your name

(M/N): Mothers name

(F/N): Fathers name

(H/C): Hair color

(E/C): Eye Color

(H/L): Hair Length

(R/N): Racing Name

(W/N): Weapon name

(D/C): Dream Car

Thinking

Speaking over Scroll/Radio/sign/memories

Location, Time, Date, POV switch

_________________________

Y/N POV

"Well, I know you are, but Sun, are you familiar with the White Fang?" I ask.

"Of course! I don't think there's a Faunus on the planet who hasn't heard of them. Stupid, holier-than-thou creeps that use force to get whatever they want. Bunch of freaks, if you ask me!" He replies as I see Blake tense up.

"Well, do you know motorsports? more specifically stock car racing?" I ask him.

"Yeah, I never cared for it that much, but I've heard about it." He replies.

I pull the small toy car out of my pocket and lay it on the table.

"I raced for a while, and this is me." I say pointing to the car.

"Wait, you're R/N?" Blake asks wide eyed.

"Yeah, and look on the side." I point to the logo, "That's how I know you, I raced for the white fang,"

She hums in acknowledgement as she seems to be trying to remember when she saw me, I remembered immediately

*Flashback*

Back in good old South Mistral, Me, Ravio, and Carroll were just in the garage cleaning up after a series of races. Our car had damn near fallen apart during the last one, and we had a week to get it back to brand new condition for the next series of races. putting the tarp over my car I heard the door open behind me.

"I'm sorry sir we're closed today." I say instinctually.

"Now is that any way to talk to your sponsor?" I hear a hearty deep voice say.

I look behind me to see my good friend Ghira Belladonna, and a small cat faunas next to him.

"Good to see you Ghirardelli." I say giving him a handshake.

"You keep calling me that, and I may start reconsidering our sponsorship." He replies strangely serious.

"Come on, we both know I'm just joking, by the way who's the girl you brought with you." I ask.

"Oh, her, that's my daughter, Blake Belladonna," He replies gesturing her to walk forward.

"Y/N" I reply.

I reach out my hand and she shakes it almost timidly, after letting go Ghira got back to me.

"Hey, great couple races this week, I really want to know, how do you do i-" He started before he was cut off.

His scroll started ringing, and he picked it up.

"Hello ... What?! ... Why wasn't I made aware earlier? ... Okay I'll be there as soon as possible." We hear him say before he goes off of it and rushes outside.

"Hey, can you watch over Blake for a couple hours," Ghira said while running out the door.

I was about to respond, but I was cut off by him saying "Thanks I'll see you then."