Chapter 10: Black and White

(Y/N): Your name

(M/N): Mothers name

(F/N): Fathers name

(H/C): Hair color

(E/C): Eye Color

(H/L): Hair Length

(R/N): Racing Name

(W/N): Weapon name

(D/C): Dream Car

Thinking

Speaking over Scroll/Radio/sign/memories

Location, Time, Date, POV switch

_________________________

Y/N POV

"As you probably inferred, I was once a member of the White Fang." Blake said.

"I suspected as such." Sun replies.

" I was a member for most of my life, actually. You could almost say I was born into it. Back then, things were different. In the ashes of war, the White Fang was meant to be a symbol of peace and unity between Humans and the Faunus. Of course, despite being promised equality, the Faunus were subjected to discrimination and hate. Humanity still thought of us as lesser beings. And so, the White Fang rose up as a voice of our people. And I was there. I was at the front of every rally. I took part in every boycott. I actually thought we were making a difference. But I was just a youthful optimist. Then, 3 years ago, our leader stepped down, and a new one took his place. A new leader, with a new way of thinking. Suddenly, our peaceful protests were being replaced with organized attacks. We were setting fire to shops that refused to serve us, hijacking cargo from companies that used Faunus labor. And the worst part was, it was working. We were being treated like equals. But not out of respect... out of fear. So, I left. I decided I no longer wanted to use my skills to aid in their violence, and instead, I would dedicate my life to becoming a Huntress. So here I am: a criminal hiding in plain view, all with the help of a little black bow." She explained.

"I remember 3 years ago, I was kicked out, they didn't sponsor me anymore, some tiger faunas came up to me and said the deal was up." I add.

"So... have you told your friends any of this?" Sun asks.

Blake just looks down in shame.

Looking down at my scroll I see my team mates calling me. 

"Hey I've got to go," I say before walking out of the café.

*Timeskip brought to you by Y/N walking to Beacon*

Eventually I was able to make my way back to Beacon, it wasn't a long trip per say, however the armor never has gotten any lighter. I look to see Pyrrha in the dorm talking to the others, and Angelo on his scroll watching something.

"Oh thank Oum, you're finally back!" She says while pulling me into a hug.

"Yes sis, I'm back." I say smiling.

"Do you know where Blake is?" I hear Ruby ask from behind me.

"No, Last I saw her she was at a café on 145th street in Vale." I reply.

"Good, let's start our search there." Ruby says before dragging the rest of her team behind her.

We all look ahead and see them exit the place. Poor Ruby seems to be falling apart from the stress.