"Whoa! One of the Kastors is charging forward!" and with that, the left arm of Hisoka was cut off.

"Hisoka has sacrificed his one remaining arm! What is he thinking?!" Too loud, groaned a certain pink headed psychic. 

"What?!" exclaimed the Kastro as it dispersed.

"As expected, you attacked with your double. had you, yourself, attacked, I would have countered... with this" smirked the jester as he revealed a once cut of right arm. Which was now attached back to its place. Cue the dramatic flare of gasps and shock.

"Huh? His severed right arm has been restored!"

"This is another magic trick. Can you guess the secret behind it?" chuckled Hisoka towards the tensed up Kastro.

'He's lying... he's obviously employing Nen to accomplish this feat. But what type of Nen is he using?' and with joy in his eyes, Hisoka stepped forwards towards the overthinking opponent.

"What's wrong? Are you frightened? You're surprised because you don't understand my trick. that's how magic works. Your power to create a double is certainly magnificent. But I understand your ability. I can also anticipate how you will attack with your double. And I know how to counter that attack. It's quite unfortunate" spoke out Hisoka as he continued on with hi steps to the double user.

"You have the talent to become a skilled opponent. That was why I spared your life. Here is a prediction... you will die, in a frenzied dance"

Having enough of his words, Kastro gritted his teeth and leaped in the air towards the awaiting clown.  While doing so, he did a double, using the same special move he had. With calculating eyes, Hisoka looked at the left side of him, knowing that it was the real one. This however, socked the attacker, who immediately backed out with widened eyes.

' How did he pick me out?' and as the double Kastro attacks, Hisoka starts off his explanation.

"Doubles are created in original's image, so they tend to be pristine" dodged Hisoka from another incoming punch, as he continues on.

"But you can't recreate every effect of an ongoing battle" with shocked eyes, the original glanced down at his cloak to reveal a blood stain on it, then realized, the double had none.

"Oh? Did you not realize this?" taunted Hisoka. Anger filled the double user as he goes in to attack. However, that attempt was a failure when a flying arm punched him on his face. 

"What is going on here? This sequence of events is impossible to understand! Is this another of Hisoka's tricks?" jumped the female announcer at the surprised attack.

"Don't bother. I hit you in the chin, so you'll have difficulty moving for a while. Meaning that you won't be able to evade my next attack" spoke out Hisoka to the swaying Kastro. And in a blink of an eye, multiple cards were thrown at the shocked double user.

'What? Where did this attack come from? No, I don't have time for that... I must use a double to block the cards!' And as if he were reading his mind, Hisoka spoke.

"You can't create another double.  You need intense focus to create a double with Nen. The only reason you were able to use doubles freely was because you had a normal state of mind. Using Nen to replicate and manipulate something as complex as a human being is extremely difficult" as each words comes out of the jesters mouth, his cards struck every part of the now bleeding white headed opponent.

"Just how difficult is it? By the time you've learned to use a double, you've forgotten how to use Nen for anything else. I call that running out of memory. You lost because you wasted memory space" and his victory claimed, Hisoka walked away from the fallen body.