10

Karan was upset.

He was upset with himself, upset about the situation, upset with Riya. Basically he was upset with everything in life.

Why the fuck did I lose my control? It was going so well. But why did she react in that way? She could have refused politely. It's not as if I was gonna force her. Anyways I'll go and apologize to her tomorrow. Karan thought leaning his head against the head board of the back seat of his car, his eyes closed. A chauffeur had come to pick him up and was driving him back home.

In his mind Karan was going through the events of the day. Automatically a smiled touched his lips. Throughout the day when she was with him he was lost in her and now when she was no longer with him he was lost in her thoughts.

Her face kept hovering over his mind. Her beautiful innocent face! Karan opened his eyes to look out of the window.

It was not my mistake alone. She looked so irresistible. Anyone in my place would have lost control. Her glass like eyes mirroring the intensity of my feelings, her soft slightly fluffy cheeks with baby fat still intact, her cute sharp nose giving her beauty an edge, her luscious lips inviting me to take them........O God!......... She ran away when I had only tried to kiss her. What will happen when I would make love to her! Would she be so shy even then? Seriously I won't be able to control for long........Argh!! Karan thought his ears turning red.

But no, its not only about fulfilling my desires now. It's about how I feel for her. I want her to smile at me, react to my touches, feel my every breath, every emotion and love me back the way I love her.

May be I scared her today. But she is what.............19? And it was just a kiss. She must have had several boy friends till now and must have done all that intimate stuff. Its not hard to guess given that she's sooo beautiful. It's not as if it was her first time.............. May be she got scared of my feelings for her. Were they so prominent? Or as they show in Indian movies, is she one of those typical Indian girls who never date.....only get married?

Karan frowned at the thought.

What era is this? 1800s? Wait a minute.........Does this mean that like me she too is a virgin?

Karan smiled at the totally absurd self conclusion he had come to. He was a broad minded guy and had grown up in a liberal society where if you were virgin till long then something was considered to be wrong with you. So it was not that he wanted her to be virgin but it felt great to know that they would be each other's first and may be last touch as well.

Earlier Karan was excited for his 21st birthday which was in three days but now he didn't mind waiting till his marriage as life had gotten such a great present for him in the form of his beautiful wife Riya.

My Riya! My beautiful Riya.....

May be she had expected me to wait till wedding given that it is an arranged marriage.......... that's why she pushed me and ran away??........... but she pushed me so mercilessly as if I was a molester. Karan thought holding his aching left elbow with right hand and pouted cutely.

Koi na. I can endure anything for her. I just want the marriage to happen as soon as possible so that I can kiss her tempting lips to my heart's content and...........Nhi nhi.......waha mat ja..........warna gadbad ho jaegi..............abhi aur 1.5 months control karna hai. Karan thought bitting his lips and shaking his head.

How much he missed her already! He had made his mind to apologise to her the next day and assure her that nothing like that would happen again till they get married or till she is comfortable.