The heir to the throne *part 2* (Mob boss!AU, Tom Holland)

Start from the beginning

"Tom, this isn't going to end well." I gulped.

"You're telling me." he returned as the four of us formed a circle in the middle so that all of the men were watched at all times.

"Got anything to say for your little shit of a son, Holland?" my dad spat.

"Me? It was your daughter who tricked him." Dominic snapped back.

"Dad, neither of those things are true." Tom shook his head.

"Don't try to fix this, Tom. This has been a long time coming. Looks like the time is finally here." he nodded before pulling out his gun. My eyes widened.

"GET DOWN!" Tom yelled as the Holland men started to fire at my dad's men, and vice versa. Gun fire rained down in the warehouse, bullets flying over our heads as Tom, Harrison, Jacob and I lay on our stomachs on the floor.

"What do we do?" Harrison asked. I looked around the warehouse, my eyes widening as I spotted a crumbling wall only a few feet away from us. Only half of it was still intact, but it would work for us.

"Over there. Stay low." I nodded as I started to crawl on my stomach over to the wall. I reached it and puffed out as I sat up behind the concrete structure, the boys soon joining me.

"We need to stop this, they're going to kill everyone." Tom scoffed.

"How do we stop it?" Harrison gulped.

"Y/N." Jacob mumbled. I looked at him, my eyes immediately being pulled to the blossoming red that was seeping through his white shirt. My eyes widened.

"Jacob, no!" I yelled as he slumped down onto the floor.

"Oh, fuck." Tom gulped, him and Harrison pulling up Jacob's shirt to see the damage as I rested his head on my lap. I had been raised with Jacob, the boy was practically my brother, so I didn't know what I'd do if I lost him.

"Y/N, there's a lot of blood." Tom shook his head as he pressed his hands down on the wound to try and stop the bleeding.

"Please, you have to stop it, please." I choked.

"It's too close to his heart. I don't know if we can do anything." Harrison gulped.

"Guys, please!" I cried.

"Darling." Tom spoke as he gently took my face into his hands. I choked, tears running down my face as I looked at him.

"I'm so sorry." he shook his head, a tear rolling down his face. I nodded and bit my lip as I looked down at Jacob. Tears poured down my cheeks, my hands stained with his blood as the boy shut his eyes and his body went limp. And with that came the numb feeling. Before I knew it, I couldn't feel anything, the continuous sounds of bullets being fired sounding so distant now. I gulped, knowing what I had to do. I gently took Jacob's head off of my lap and laid it down on the concrete before standing up. Tom and Harrison's eyes widened.

"Y/N, what are you doing?" Tom gulped as he tried to grab my hand and pull me back down, but I yanked my hand out of his grip as I walked into the line of fire.

"STOP!" I yelled at the top of my lungs as I walked to the middle of the no-man's land.

"Y/N, you'll get shot, move!" my dad snapped. I shook my head, tears still running down my face as I held up my blood-soaked hands.

"This is Jacob's blood. He just died in my arms after being shot by one of your bullets! And for what?! Territory that can easily be shared?!" I shouted. I gulped as I saw Tom and Harrison raise their heads from behind the wall, the sight of Tom's face pushing me to go on.

"We need to end this. No one else needs to get hurt. No one else needs to die. The territory can be shared, we need to come together!" I insisted.

"How the fuck do you suggest that we do that?" Dominic spat.

"We have a way." Tom spoke, making me look at him as he stood from behind the wall. He gave me a small smile as he walked towards me, making me return it as he gently took my hand.

"Y/N and I have been in a relationship secretly for years. That's how we join the mobs together. No more unnecessary blood or deaths." he shook his head.

"And what happens if we don't agree?" my dad scoffed. Tom and I looked at each other.

"We both leave the mobs. Leaving the two of you with no heirs to take over when you retire." I nodded. Their eyes widened.

"Okay. We agree to those terms. No more death." Dominic reassured. I sighed in relief, a tear leaving my eye as I looked up at Tom.

"We did it, angel. We did it." he smiled. I returned it, breathing out again before hugging him tightly.