"Oh, yes. Thank you very much for helping me. Um, what's your name?" I ask. I feel so stupid in this situation.

"Vil Scheonheit. Do you not know me?" He asks me. Is he serious? In my hometown I don't even own a thing such as a TV or phone since all we do is stay in the mountains and live like pilgrims.

"Um, no. Should I?" I tilt my head a little. I can feel myself feel even more stupider by the minute even though I just went to class.

"No, it's fine. But next time don't just stand there and let those potatoes hurt you." He tells me. I nod my head, "Thank you very much. I'll pay you back again Vil-san."

"San? I'm pretty sure I'm much older than you. Change that to senpai next time you see me." Vil leaves me after talking to me. I didn't know that people like him would attend this school. I just hope that I can become stronger so I can pay him back.

-

The school had ended and I feel exhausted. I feel as if my whole body might rot once I hit my bed. I've been so tense since lunch that my shoulders are locked.

"Y/n-senpai." Jack says as he comes towards me.

"Yes? Do you need something?" I ask him.

"Not really," He says, "I just came to tell you what time you should wake up tomorrow. We wake up at 3 in the morning so be ready at that time and we end at 5. We also have practice after the weekends unless we have club activities. Do you have a club to join yet?"

I think about what Jack just said, "I don't have any clubs to join yet. I think I heard Jade talking about Mountain Appreciation Club, I'll check that out first."

"Alright. If senpai decides that's not the right club then I'll help you find one." Jack says and runs off to his club.

I wonder where Jade is. I go to find Jade and find him sitting on the bench sleeping. Jade looks different when he's sleeping.

"Jade?" I tap him on the shoulder to wake him up.

"Mmm." He says. I tap his shoulder again, "Jade?"

"Shaddup." Eh? I'm dumbfounded.

"Jade? Um, you know if you're going to sleep out here you should sleep inside. Like in your bed." I say. Jade wasn't this rude earlier.

"Jade?" He opens his eyes, "I'm Floyd."

"Oh, I'm sorry. I thought you were Jade." I looked closer at the boy. His eyes had a much more different feeling and so did his smile.

"I haven't been confused as Jade for a long time. You must be stupid if you didn't know." That comment about my stupidity really hurt me.

"Sorry, I'm new so I didn't know. Do you know where Jade might be?" I ask hoping Floyd would use his twin telepathy to find Jade.

"Jade's probably at the dorm working at the cafe."

"Cafe? Okay then. Thank you." I say as I take my leave but the look alike keeps following me.

"Why do you keep following me?" I finally ask.

"I'm heading back to my dorm. You're the one who told me to go sleep in my bed so I won't get sick so I'm heading back to my dorm to sleep." Floyd says. I feel as if he's been following me but when we go into the Octavinelle he obviously knows the place and the students as we walk by.

"Hello and welcome to the Mostro Lounge." A light purple boy with glasses greeted me.

"Today's special is Octopus Tokayaki. We also have golden berry juice as the drink for the day, please take a look at our menu for more options. My name is Azul and I will be you waiter for today." The glasses boy said as he takes me to my seat and hands over a menu to me.

"Um, actually..." Shoot! They have really good menu items, how can I resist?

"I'd like to have the Octopus Tokayaki, golden berry juice, the caramel pudding, chicken tenders, fries, a milk shake and a salad-no tomatoes. Thank you." I say. Man, if I were at Royal Sword I would just order the salad.

"Alright if that's all then I will get your order ready." Azul walks away to get my large order.

Now that I think about it I totally forgot my wallet at the dorm because I was trying to find Jade. I didn't even know they had a cafe and now I have no money with me. I can't just slip out or eat then ask for an IOU.

What am I supposed to do?

I'm uploading two chapters to see if you like the book or not. Hopefully you guys do. I haven't been able to come up with story ideas but I finally came up with a great story idea after watching Twisted Wonderland.

Hope you guys enjoy the story.