Slowly walking back to the bedroom holding Y/N in his arms Jimin carefully crawls up into the bed while burying his face into the girl's neck, his heart skipping a beat when her tiny voice echos against the silence clutching the room.

"Goodnight Jimin..."

"Goodnight...Y/N-ah..."

Better yet...

Goodnight....Baby Mama...

.................................

(Y/N's POV)

"Jiminnn."

"Mmm...."

"Jimin you have to wake up for school or you're gonna be late!"

"....five more minutes..."

Giggling amongst the sleeping boys hair and letting out an exasperated sigh you tug your phone out of the side table drawer beside you and turn it on, your fingers dotting away at your screen watching the time.

Five minutes then that's it.

I'm too excited to sleep.

Today I get to go to the doctor and find out if I get to go back to school and start walking around more!

Wiggling your toes under the thick satin comforter your little movements gain one eye opening from Jimin, his hands traveling up to clasp around your waist.

"Mmmm...what are you doing Baby Mama?"

"I'm waiting five minutes for you to wake up."

Suddenly you hear a small chuckle escape from Jimin's lips as he moves his head so he can look up at you, his tired eyes glistened with fresh consciousness and warmth.

"See usually you were supposed to coerce me awake and slowly drag me out of my slumber."

"C-Coerce?..."

"Yeah ya know coerce me like with kisses and stuff."

K-Kisses?!

Cheeks flaming with a fresh blush you send Jimin a playful glare and watch him slowly sit up, his body wiggling up so he can sit beside you and look up at your phone.

"Eh? What's this?"

"Oh, I found this game on this phone. You have to find the matching colored orbs and then you connect them together. See this purple orb has a bunch of orbs on it."

"....Don't you mean grapes?"

"Hmm?"

"Those are grapes...this is a matching game."

".......grapes..."

Turning your head towards Jimin who tries his best to hold in his giggles he slowly reaches up and points at the screen, his temple lightly resting against your shoulder.

"See you have grapes, oranges, lemons, cherries, and blueberries."

"O-Oh...s-so...it's food..."

"Mhm. Different kinds of fruit. I put these games on here in case you get bored and wanted to explore your phone."

Slowly pushing your finger against the screen and sliding the fruits onto themselves to match up you slowly lean your head over to rest on Jimin's, a small grin playing on your cheeks.

This is nice...I'm so comfy...

"Oh, theres one right there."

Raising your eyebrows when Jimin presses his finger against the screen and connects four oranges together you let you a happy squeal, your head bobbing back and forth happily when you pass the level.

"I've been waiting so long to pass that level! I never get it in time."

"You'll get the hang of it Y/N-ah. You're smart."

Watching Jimin push himself out of the bed and slowly stride over to his dresser you shut your phone off and sit up, your hands tenderly playing with the satin fabric covering your body.

"I get to see if I get to go to school again today."

"Mhm you sure do."

Rubbing your eyes you jump when you feel a small kiss being placed on your forehead, Your gaze moving to latch on the boy beside you.

"Would you like me to bring you some food after school?"

"Mhm! Can I have a sandwich?"

"You sure do like those sandwiches."

"Mhm. My baby really likes them too, I don't get sick whenever I eat a sandwich."

"....does the other food make you sick?"

Widening your eyes and staring at Jimin in shock you scratch the back of your neck awkwardly, your mind whirling trying to find a response to the male gazing at you in concern.

"U-Um..N-No! It's good food! You spent all that money on it and everything! I like them!"

"....Y/N-ah, do those frozen meals make you sick?"

"....I...I..."

"Tell me the truth."

Pushing your lip out in a pout and avoiding Jimin's gaze you flop yourself down on the bed playfully, a small whine emitting from your puffy lips.

"Th-They k-kind of m-make my tummy hurt...."

"Mmm...then I'll bring you all the sandwiches you need."

Letting out a playful giggle when Jimin tugs the blanket up and exposes your hiding face you try your best to push him away before he tackles you and showers you in a hug, his dark eyes flicking down to meet your mischievous gaze.

"I don't have enough time to take a shower, so I'm going to head to school really quickly okay? I'll bring you a sandwich home."

"O-Okay..."

"Can I have a kiss?"

"Y-You r-really w-want one?..."

Nodding his head and slowly bringing his face down to yours your heart skips a beat when he connects his lips with yours, his hand gliding up to press against the back of your neck as his lips morph with yours.

"I'll see you later Baby Mama."

"O-Okay..."

Watching his body slowly step backwards out of the room flashing you playful grins you happily press your hands down against the mattress, one hand traveling up to your warmed pink cheek.

Oh goodness little baby...

Not only was he my first kiss...but now I get all kinds of kisses after that!

Now if I can just get released to go back to school...then this will be the best day ever!

(A/N): Yes, my nerves are shot posting a second story because it's kind of a pet peeve of mine making two stories HOWEVER I want the quality of this story to be as good as I want it to be 😩 I hope you all enjoy this and I hope it succeeds as much as the first book has 😩