21. Don't you understand

I would like to dedicate this chapter to patrickdempseyswife since they have been craving for this one thing to happen!!
Please enjoy! :)
—————————-

Meredith arrived at his trailer, seeing Derek sitting there with a beer in his hand.
"What is so important you couldn't tell me in the hospital?"
"You want a beer?" He asked forgetting she was pregnant.
"Seriously? Seriously. I'm pregnant you idiot. How can you forget you're having a child? How can someone be so self involved?"
"Mer I didn't," he tried to explain himself.
"You know I don't even know why I came here. This was just a waste of time," she was about to get in the car when Derek finally spoke, "Meredith don't leave!"
"You can't stop me," she was getting in the car when Derek grabbed her hand pulled her away.
"Do you really think I would forget I'm having a child?"
"Well clearly you did,"
"You know I wasn't thinking clearly since the alcohol got to my head a little,"
"Whatever you're still so self involved, can't believe I gave my date up just to see you drunk." She was walking away again when Derek spoke up, "Do you think it's easy for me to see you everyday flirting with other man," this caught Meredith's attention, "knowing I'll never be able to hold you in my arms again, or touch your skin, or feel your lips. Knowing I'll never make love to you, how can I accept, that I can never kiss you again when it's all I can do, not to kiss you right now,"
Meredith was speechless. All they could hear is the crickets chirping and the sound of the wind.
She went up to him longingly staring into his sad eyes.
"So kiss me," she broke the silence.
"What?" Derek was confused.
"I said kiss me," she said softly before wrapping her hands around his neck and kissing him on his lips. He picked her up, her legs wrapped around his waist, pushing her against the trailer. Her tongue was begging for an entrance. When Derek wasn't giving it to her she grabbed his hair and pulled it back, making him gasp, she stuck her tongue down his throat. He removed her from the trailer and brought her inside placing her on the bed.

Derek grabbed her hair, pulling it back, kissing from her jawline down to her collarbone. He reached down to her trousers unzipping it, he laid her down on the bed, yanking them off. "Keep forgetting how wet you get," he teased.
Meredith grabbed the bottom of his shirt and pulled it over his head, running her fingers down his abs, admiring it. He gently kissed his way across her jaw until his lips touched her neck. Using his lips he gently nuzzled the soft skin of her neck. Every few nibbles, he caressed her neck with his tongue. Removing her top, he moved her hands over her head and pinning it beside it. Massaging one of her breasts and leaving small hickeys behind. "Marking your territory I see,"she moaned.
"You're mine, people need to know." He bit the bottom of her lips before he made his way down to her stomach all the way to her inner thigh and sucking on it. Merediths chest rose as his lips touched around her clit. "Derek please," Meredith begged as her legs started to tremble, craving for him. Slowly reaching into her panties, he moved up to kissing her lips as he slid two fingers inside of her, making her moan with pleasure, her chest rising again. Going in and out of her, he moved another finger in speeding his pace up. She couldn't hold it in any longer and cummed all over his fingers. Pulling out of her he licked every finger one by one.
Meredith grabbed his waist turning them over so she was on top. She pulled down his sweats leaving him in his boxers, slowly kissing him around his v-line.
"Mer," he moaned. She pulled down his boxers, seeing his erect penis and slowly kissing the top of it. She moved up, whispering into his ears, "I want you in me," she started kissing his earlobes.
"But I don't have a condom." Meredith stopped and looked at him, "I don't think that's an issue anymore," and started to giggle.
"Right,"
He grabbed her waist placing her on top of him and turning around, moving in and out slowly. Derek moved faster as he heard Meredith moan. Going in deeper and deeper almost hitting her cervix. She screamed as he was hitting her spot over and over again. "Oh...!" She gasped.
She tried to keep the moaning down but Derek squeezed her neck, "Scream my name," he let go of the tight grip, hitting her g-spot. Everything around her turned fuzzy and black, throwing her head back as her whole body spasmed and her legs were shaking.
"DEREK!" She screamed, him pulling out of her and dropping beside her, their sweaty bodies touching each other.

They laid there, not able to move.
"That was..." Meredith was out breath.
"Yeah," he sighed in contempt. Derek pulled her closer pushing her hair behind her ears, giving a soft kiss on her lips, "I am never letting you go again. You are mine, no one is going to lay hand on you." She started giggling at his cheesiness. "Well seeing you marked your territory in every possible way, it's going to be hard for me to hook up with anyone," she ran her fingers through his luscious hair.
"Then I did my job well," he smirked.
"I missed you." She got serious, stroking his cheeks, admiring his beautiful eyes. "How can someone have such gorgeous eyes?"
"If I told everyone my secret you might fall for them instead of me, and I don't want that," he hugged her tighter.
"Hahaha you're secret..." she giggled.
"Yes my secret," he gave her another kiss on the lips. "God can we just stay here like this forever?"
"We could or," she sat on top of him, "we could go for round two," she leaned down kissing him, his tongue licking the bottom of her lips begging for an entrance. Seeing as she wasn't giving it to him, he cupped her breast causing her to whimper and his tongue slid right in. He turned her around starting to kiss her neck when the phone started ringing. He stopped to look for the phone.
"No! Just ignore it. Whoever or whatever it is it can wait till tomorrow. Nothing is worth breaking this up," she pulled him back on top of her rolling him on his back kissing from his lips down to his chest.
"I love you," Derek whimpered. Meredith grinned and whispered, "Oh you just hold that thought, you have no idea what is coming to you," she bit his earlobe while massaging his balls.
Derek pulled the duvet over them and like that they started round two...

They collapsed beside each other once again, trying to catch their breath. "I guess you were right. I didn't know I can love you even more," Meredith moved on top of him, stroking his hair back with her palms and slowly kissing him on the lips. Derek grabbed her bare ass, pushing her more on top of him.
"Mhm... I told... you," she moaned between kisses.

She moved down, laying her head on his chest falling asleep. Her lips parted and she whispered, "I love you too." Derek wrapped his hands around her squeezing her tighter. Soon after the both of them dozed off into a deep sleep.

——————————————————
They're finally back together. What the future holds we don't know!!!