12. A night to remember

Two days later Derek was finally discharged from the hospital. Meredith helped him pack and they both went out to the car.

"You know, you would sleep better if I slept at your place," Derek tried to convince her to let him stay with her.
"Derek, we talked about this. I don't want to rush into things." Derek shook his head smirking at his girlfriend.

"We're here," Meredith stopped the car outside his trailer letting him get out.
"You want to come in for a drink?" he asked as he was about to get out.
"No, I have and early shift tomorrow and I need to sleep," she refused his offer.
"Oh come one just one drink, please." he begged her knowing she can't refuse him when he does that.
"Ugh, fine. But just one drink." Derek got out the car smiling at his success.

"So we've got beer and beer oh and beer," he joked looking in the fridge to see if he could find something else.
"Beer sounds nice," Meredith joined in.

"How's your scar?" Meredith asked, taking a sip of her beer.
"Itches. It really really itches," he scratched it hoping it'll go away.
"Don't scratch it!" She leaned over the table to move his hand from his scar.
She was about to sit back down when she felt his hand grab her arm and pull her close.
"How about we take this to the bed?" he leaned in and kissed her.
Meredith wanted to say no but it was like her voice was taken away from her as she felt Dereks tongue slide into her mouth .
"Derek," she whispered finally catching her breath. He pretended he didn't hear her. He moved around the table wanting their bodies to touch. Meredith finally gave up resisting and wrapped her legs around his waist as he picked her up and pushed her against the wall. She ran her fingers through his hair pulling his head back giving her access to his neck. The smell of his cologne hit her nose and memories came back. From the first time they met, the first time their lips touched to the first time they said I love you. Derek removed her from the wall and threw her on the bed. She gave out a small giggle and pulled the elastic band on his pants. She pulled them down leaving him in  his boxers.
Derek reached into her shirt looking for her bra clasp to undo it as she started to kiss behind his ear. He pulled her shirt off and cupped her breasts. Meredith pulled his shirt off running her fingers over his abs.
Derek worked his way down from her breasts to her waist leaving trails of kisses on the way. He reached into her pants, "I forgot how wet you get." He teased her as he started massaging her clit. He then pulled her pants off leaving kisses up and down her thigh. Merediths body started to tremble. "Derek, please..." Meredith moaned as she couldn't take it anymore.
"Impatient are we?" He smirked as he slid two fingers into her wet center. She gave out a loud moan her mouth forming an O. He pulled them out slowly as he inserted another, picking up the paste. He started kissing her neck working his way up to her ears.
"Derek," she said softly. "I want you in me." Derek looked back up to her smiling as he looked into her eyes.
With no hesitation he pulled his fingers out slowly licking them one by one and inserted himself into her.
"Oh Mer!" he moaned going in. Out. In. Out.
"Derek, faster!" She moaned. Derek picked up the paste making them both moan louder.

He slowly pulled out of her and dropped beside her, both out of breath and panting.
"That was..." he sighed trying to catch his breath.
"That was amazing," she continued his sentence panting.
"You're amazing," he turned and pulled her close to him. She looked down at his lips thinking about how soft they were. Her face got closer to his, his cologne catching her nose again. Derek looked at the women in front of her thinking how he got so lucky. He could see Merediths sleepy eyes slowly closing as her lips was about to touch. Their tongues collided making the kiss long and wet. He pulled her on top of him running his fingers through her soft hair.
"May I sleep here tonight?" she pulled away and started kissing behind his earlobe.
"You can stay here whenever you want, my trailer is always open." He grabbed her hair and gently pulled it back to give him a full view of her neck before he started kissing it from her jawline down. They turned around so that Meredith was at the bottom.
"How about we give this another round?..." giving her a kiss on the cheek, "...but better..." he now gave a kiss to the other side of her cheek, "...hotter..." giving a kiss on her nose, "...and much sweatier" finishing his sentence with a kiss on her lips. Their tongues fought a never ending battle till one of them made the first move and began all over again.

Next morning
Derek was already awake staring at Meredith, mesmerised at the fact, how peaceful she looks when she sleeps. The sun shined through the roof of the trailer which awoke Meredith. She slowly opened her eyes to see Derek staring at her.
"You're staring," she said closing her eyes, trying to get few more minutes of sleep before going to work.
"Can't I adore the beautiful girl sleeping next to me?" He pushed a strand of hair out of her face and cupped her cheeks. With his thumb he gently stroked her face, running it over lips before kissing it. His tongue begging for an opening. She allowed his tongue in as she leaned into the kiss more. Meredith pulled away to answer him. "It's creepy," she said leaning back into the kiss with more tongue.

She moved on top of him resting her head on his chest, listening to his breathing.
Soon after, the alarm went off.
"No!" Meredith moaned as Derek hit the clock to stop it from beeping.
"How about, we don't go to work and stay here for the rest of the day," he said rubbing her back in circles.
"I can't. Exams are coming soon and I have to be ready," she said sitting up, feeling his cock erect.
"Wow already," she raised her eyebrows teasing him a little. He just smiled and pulled her into a kiss.
"Should we start where we left off yesterday?" he said pulling away from the kiss before he stuck his tongue down her throat again.
"I can't... I... have to...get to...work," she said pulling away and kissing him in between words. She gave him one last kiss and then stood up.
"God you're sexy," Derek said as she went in for a shower. When she realised he wasn't following her she peaked out the bathroom. "Dr Shepherd? You want to join me," she giggled as she saw him jump up from the bed and going in after her.

Derek wrapped his hand around her waist from behind and started kissing her neck, which made it a bit difficult for her to start the shower. Meredith turned around and was immediately greeted by Dereks tongue. He picked her up and took her into the shower. He slowly ran his fingers up and down her side before he leaned down and started kissing around her center, teasing her a little. Merediths legs got weaker and could hardly stand.
"Derek," she moaned. He worked his way up to her breast holding her up so she won't fall. Slowly he placed himself into her going in and out slowly.
"Derek...please..." he didn't give in so easy. He started kissing her neck as she ran her fingers through his hair until she grabbed it and pulled it back. "Faster," she said kissing him on the lips with tongue. He sped up the paste, "How's that?" Meredith started to tremble as she was trying to give him answer but her mouth formed an O with her eyes rolling to the back of her head.

They finished staying connected letting the hot water and cum roll down their sweaty bodies.