|27| Hangover ain't all that pretty

Start from the beginning

Nada.

Taehyung's mind was as blank as a broken record.

Did Jungkook bring him back to Seoul? Even if he did so, Taehyung wondered how he could not wake up through the process?

Was I tired? No- Taehyung paused, grabbing onto the sink, feeling a wave swirl his brain around like a whirlpool inside his skull.

I was drunk. Taehyung recalled.

Hangover truly ain't all that pretty.

He groaned, regretting have drunk so much. Taehyung sure as heck was a heavyweight, however he did lie to his friends at the Department sayinb that he was a lightweight and couldnt handle drinks just so that they wouldnt persuade him into drinking.

And there he was, a certified heavyweight, staggering under his own weight. Afterall, he was only a mortal and he did have his limits.

He splashed water on his face, hoping to remember a bit of the events that's took place the previous evening.

What even is Jungkook doing here?

Dont entice me.

Taehyung visibly shuddered, his eyes opening wide.

You make me wanna sin.

Taehyung's looked at his reflection.

What the hell.

What the hell was that- where did that come from?

Taehyung's face then paled a shade or two.

Instinctively he looked down at his clothes.

Shirt, intact.

Pants? Same pants.

Taehyung pulled out the waistband of his Jeans and peeked in, the dark blue fabric of his briefs greeting him.

Yep. They are there. The same ones.

Taehyung let out a breath of relief.

Atleast nothing happened.

Dismissing the absolutely ridiculous thought that hit him, Taehyung proceeded to strip out of his shirt to take a quick shower.

He placed his palm on the edges of the sink, leisurely scratching the side of his neck and watching the his skin redden from the inflammation.

Taehyung squint his eyes as his reflection, spotting a small discoloration over the patch of skin above his collarbones.

He touched it, curious. It didn't hurt but it was a little itchy on the sides.

Frowning, Taehyung dismissed the insect bite and got into the shower, discarding rest of his clothes along the way.

********

Taehyung pursed his lips, his gaze clearly averted as his skin tingled all over with the obvious stare that never wavered. Not even for once.

Taehyung gripped onto his fork and snapped up at the raventte who held an evil grin on his lips the entire time.

"What?!" Taehyung barked.

"Nothing... I'm just viewing a scenary." Jungkook replied, almost immediately.

Taehyung let out a sigh, clearly exhausted.

He cleared his throat and looked away from Jungkook's piercing gaze.

"How.. Did you being me back to Seoul last night?" Taehyung opened up the conversation, not being able to keep up with the oddly tense atmosphere anymore.